Put the new heat exchanger on already, rejetted the carbs, and cut the airbox for increased flow. Just have to cut up the hood and belly a little then put the pipes on and the head gasket. Already reclutched it with the clutch kit too.
We changed the head gasket to the new special cooling one and started on the pipes. Only problem is that the instructions for the pipes aren't there. All I can say is Thanks Bender. I am going by these ones on the internet I got that don't have all the information. Oh well we will get it.
WE found a part we forgot, and the instructions, my wonderful dad left them in a box full of VIper parts(never think to look there). Whatever, we put the engine stabilizer on, new throttle lever(broke it when I rolled it racing last year), and the part we found which is a hood shim that holds it up just a little off the pipes.
A forum community dedicated to snowmobile owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, racing, troubleshooting, trails, maintenance, riding tips, modifications, classifieds, gear, and more!