Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a restaurant outside of W. Yellowstone. From what I remember it is in the middle of no where. I'm going back this February with some new folk to sledding and want to take them there but cant remember the name of it.

The restaurant can only be reached by sled or snowcoach in the winter..

RING a bell with anyone.. what the name of that place ?? ugh !!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The most I can remember about it is that it is not too far away from Big Springs ID. I've looked at my trail map and none of the restaurant names ring a bell with me.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
there is Alice's, by lionshead, there's philip's lodge, there's last chance, there's medow clreek lodge (only accessable by sled in the winter) we always have to go there

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Is it by Island Park?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
then that would be the medow creek lodge, you can only get to it by sleds in the winter... nice place. good burgers.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks !!

Looking forward to it.. I hate to wish time away but I'm ready to find some powder.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
my twin brother just got back from a trip over christmass, he said the snow was awsome. he was having to help people with smaller sleds get unstuck on the level. he almost got stuck with his RX-1 Mt. on the level. and that thing is amazing in the deep snow. he's going to try and get me pictures today. I'll try and post a few.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the info donhoe... Looking forward to seeing the pictures of your brothers trip. Drop me a note when you get them posted. I hope to be able to post a few of my own in just a very few weeks.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
here is a link to the pictures, my brother took. he said to me that he forgot to take any pictures of people stuck. he was just too busy.

http://wah.midco.net/danhoe/2006_snow_photos.htm

1 - 11 of 11 Posts