Attachments

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Very Nice Pictures!

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
SHUT UP! LOL! Were gonna be getting dumped with snow the rest of this winter now. YAY!

Nice snow.. How was it :(

·
Registered
999 Posts
Looks good man, so you've got your gearing worked out? So what did you end up running and does it feel like what you wanted? I really want to know how shes running. It feels like I am trying to live vicariously through you, I really miss my RMK 700!!!! LOL. Well I really like the look of what you have done to your sled, keep it up. Happy trails.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I really like that 3rd one down from the top on the left row. Looks like you had enough snow to play around in too, unlike here.

Last year I went riding in Washing state with my uncle also. It was a blast. Where in WA did you go?

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by G-Man
[br]Looks good man, so you've got your gearing worked out? So what did you end up running and does it feel like what you wanted? I really want to know how shes running. It feels like I am trying to live vicariously through you, I really miss my RMK 700!!!! LOL. Well I really like the look of what you have done to your sled, keep it up. Happy trails.
Well I am still with the 19/39 right now,with a newly installed slp airhorn kit,which really woke it up, but i still think i will try going to a 17/41.I have a water pump leaking issue right now so havent had time to change gears.Taking back to shop for 2nd time with this leak,last time they had my sled for 2weeks. I hope it isnt a repeat.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by XCRacer440
[br]I really like that 3rd one down from the top on the left row. Looks like you had enough snow to play around in too, unlike here.

Last year I went riding in Washing state with my uncle also. It was a blast. Where in WA did you go?
Around the base of MT Adams. You can see Adams in the background of a few pics

1 - 9 of 9 Posts