Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the end of last winter i took the Walbro carb of my Scorpion to rebuild it. I finished rebuilding the carb today and went to put it back on my sled. When i went to hook up my fuel lines i forgot which one goes where. On the bottom of the carb there are two areas for hose one in the bottom center and one on the bottom side, there is always a place on the side of the carb to put a return line, can anyone help me out on where to hook these two hoses up?

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Pull the fitting off the top of the tank. If I remember right it has a collar that threads over it and holds it against the tank. Anyways, take it off and follow the one that's longer - that's your pickup. The shorter is the return. There should be markings on the car with arrows, one pointing in and one pointing out. Obviously in is pickup, and out is return.

That's the best I can do for ya.

Bryan

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got the carb on and the fuel lines hooked up and i'm still having trouble with it getting gas.. Does anyone know what other carbs i could put on this sled?

·
Registered
26 Posts
the center line is the inlet, the bottom side one is return, the one on the side is the vacuum line from the crank, hope this gets er rippin!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts