Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of an air adjust screw (needle) for an old Walbro WF-1B carb. It is the only thing keeping me from riding on a freshly fallen 8 inches of snow. I'm dying here!!! Help if you can. Thanks.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I have a rebuild kit for that carb here for my sled, i havent looked but if it comes with that screw i could send you the old one for $2. Or you could order your own rebuild kit from mfgsupply.com

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The carb came on an engine I bought, so I had it completely rebuilt. The guy who rebuilt it told me the screw was missing and he couldn't locate one anywhere, so I don't think it comes with the kit (I don't know how hard he tried). Let me know if I'm wrong and I'll be happy to take one off your hands! Anyone else have one laying around? Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
not sure were you are from but a fella in Chesley ont .canada will more than likely have one and it could be mailed out to you . His name is Lou and his number is 1-519-363-5753. all the best of luck man .we have about 28 inches of solid base and at least 5-6" of fresh powder..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts