Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had no idea you could buy up sleds that Blair has actually raced with,
like his gold medal winning Rev from the X-Games.

How cool is that!!![:8]

Here's the link:
http://www.blairmorganracingteam.com/sleds.cfm

When hell freezes over, we'll ride there too.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
That would be great to tell all your friends about.. untill it broke right infront of you...lol

Why would you want a sled thats been run like mad, and been in the air, longer then I'v been in a plane... lol

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
It would only be good for talking about. I would never want a raced sled unless it was a practice sled used maybe once or twice.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by bigwilly:
It would only be good for talking about. I would never want a raced sled unless it was a practice sled used maybe once or twice.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

[/quote]

YUP YUP!

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

·
Registered
892 Posts
Honestly, I would rather buy a sled from someone that ran on tracks that were build to race on, than a kid running ditches all year long. Also knowing that the sled was looked at\rebuilt after very race instead of once every year if that.

/snofan/../images/users/baero/eyes.gif

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was more thinking of one as a collectable, not as an every day rider.
I don't think that those sleds would be all that beat, these guys are pros and the sled are built for that abuse.
I wish I had one of Jacque Villenueve's Skirouls, that would be something to own a peice of oval track racing history, I think that a Tucker or Blair sled would be the same in 20 yaers or so.
Best way to start a snowmobile collection....never sell any.

When hell freezes over, we'll ride there too.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
those sleds are beat on pretty hard, sure they are looked over after every race, but just dont look as good cuz of rolling it, or those lil collisions, and w/ all the mods on it, u would have to check it out everytime u ride it just to make sure its actually gonna run long enough to get u where u wanna go.....i would never buy a used race sled unless i knew who raced and was gonna do some racing w/ that, and i would still be a lil nervous bout it.....IMO

When's Winter Coming Back?​

1 - 7 of 7 Posts