Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know out of all the [red]edit[/red] sleders on this site there has got to be ALOT of sweet stories. so if anyone has some crazy [red]edit[/red] stories that they wana shere that woube be prety damn sweet.

[red]NO SWEARING![/red]

·
Registered
97 Posts
Originally posted by customindy
[br]i know out of all the [red]edit[/red]sleders on this site there has got to be ALOT of sweet stories. so if anyone has some crazy [red]edit[/red] stories that they wana shere that woube be prety damn sweet.

[red]NO SWEARING![/red]
This one time i got my sled up to 55 mph. I was scared as hell. Lucky i didnt wreck or anything.

·
Registered
737 Posts
woah man, dont push it. 55 miles an hour, are u serious. You must have had that hammered to the bar to get that rev 800 to 55 mph.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Originally posted by stud4life
[br]
Originally posted by customindy
[br]i know out of all the [red]edit[/red]sleders on this site there has got to be ALOT of sweet stories. so if anyone has some crazy [red]edit[/red] stories that they wana shere that woube be prety damn sweet.

[red]NO SWEARING![/red]
This one time i got my sled up to 55 mph. I was scared as hell. Lucky i didnt wreck or anything.

how is that bashing?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BASING? WOOOOW [red]edit[/red] i simply made a post to hear some savage stories about sledding , preferibly canadian, and you think thats bashing,wow that is so damn weird.

[red]That is bashing[/red]

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
You two need to take it elsewhere!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
holy [red]EDIT[/red], i open a topic about sled stories and you all instantly blow nothing out of proportion, whats wrong with you guys, this site is imposibly to get along with people , single people out very bad.

[red] This is your FINAL warning about swearing. One more report about your inability to not swear and your account WILL be locked

-Polaris-Man
[/red]

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Originally posted by Jake71Racing
[br]
Originally posted by 01polarisprox
[br]woah man, dont push it. 55 miles an hour, are u serious. You must have had that hammered to the bar to get that rev 800 to 55 mph.
LOL yea I am really sad for the site! This site rocks but we need to ditch them.
Jake
AGREED. I really hope the 55mph thing was a joke. I'm sure I'll have some new ones this winter on my new (to me) powder special[:D] But for now my craziest thing I did was jump my buddies two lane driveway onto hardpack on my bravo. That may not sound significant but if you've ever rode a bravo you would know the 3 in of travel in the rear and the 2 or 3 inch travel in the front. the landing was pretty shaky harsh but it was fun seeing the looks on his sisters face. When I opened the hood my lines running from the airbox to the carb were laying in my bellypan.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL mackin saw that is AWSOME , yes that sounds completley crazy as hell on a bravo lol, that type of stuff takes way more balls than goin big on these new sleds with high tech chassis created for it, sweet post, mackin saw.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
It was sarcasm. Suck it up.

Canadian riding? Hey, I'm from Canada. I better make this story quick! It might get locked!

Last April we still had some ice on the lake. I decided to take the scoot for one last spin. I was spinning donuts and whatnot(the lake was pure ice, no snow).

The next day, I took it out again, It was a little warmer today, And my back end fell through the ice, and then the front end fell through. At this point in my head, It was more like...Holy crap, Holy crap!

Luckily there was another layer of ice underneath the layer I fell through.

I walked around a fly-in fishing resort trying to get some help. I found Leo, one of the resorts mechanics. He gave me some rope and tied it to the back of his Indy. He pulled me out of the water.

Unfortunatly, A wet belt doesn't catch the clutches well, and it didn't move. Leo gave me a tow home. I was very gracious that I didn't have to walk across a lake with wet jeans...

[attachment=32160]
[attachment=32162]
[attachment=32163]

And that's my story.

As for more general Canadian riding story, Think of snow for 3/4's of the year.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.