Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Wanted - 116 track

679 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  XCR HYPER TRIPLE 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a new or used, but must be in really good shape 116 track for our 1981 Yamaha Exciter 440.

Cheers

#2 ·
camoplast #9796t its the durasport track with a 3/4" lug hieght.

#3 ·
Thanks madcow, are Kimpex tracks any good?

Cheers

#4 ·
i cant imagine that sled having enough power to really test a track's strenth. where you would find a weak track in on the xcr or t cat with trail studs spinning on shallow snow and having a couple studs snag a rock, stud bends or breaks its a strong track, track tears apart its a strong stud. ha!

or if you are doing some top end runs and the track blows out the back, it will take the rear of the seat with it sometimes. if that happens then you know to go with the other brand.

#5 ·
my freiend has a MINT track off of a phazer and its not a 121. would that be a 116 its an early 90s late 80s phazer. the track has VERY low miles on it. he put it on and then he crashed the sled or something like that.

just called him its of an 87 phaazer with under 200 miles. 150 plus shipping.

#6 ·
LOL! Fair enough!

Cheers

madcow said:
i cant imagine that sled having enough power to really test a track's strenth. where you would find a weak track in on the xcr or t cat with trail studs spinning on shallow snow and having a couple studs snag a rock, stud bends or breaks its a strong track, track tears apart its a strong stud. ha!

or if you are doing some top end runs and the track blows out the back, it will take the rear of the seat with it sometimes. if that happens then you know to go with the other brand.

If its is between 1984 and 1989 it should be a 116, I'm interested. How much is shipping? I live in Winnipeg MB. Does he have any pictures of it?

Cheers

polarisripper28 said:
my freiend has a MINT track off of a phazer and its not a 121. would that be a 116 its an early 90s late 80s phazer. the track has VERY low miles on it. he put it on and then he crashed the sled or something like that.

just called him its of an 87 phaazer with under 200 miles. 150 plus shipping.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.