Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boys the old ultra took a serious roll over on an ice rode. Looking for parts. If anyone has any please let me know.

Cheers

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Well that sucks!!! good thing you've got 2 more high HP triples in your stable!! LOL What are you looking for (parts)??

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
I have a left trailing arm that should work on it if you are in need.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by ultrastud
[br]Well that sucks!!! good thing you've got 2 more high HP triples in your stable!! LOL What are you looking for (parts)??
Sure does suck![V] Yup it is a good thing the stabel is full! LOL!
The Parts I need are: Instr top, Bulb(light Assembly), Intake, speedo cable, speedo 5 inch 120 mph, inst 5 inch gauge, hood hinge, auxiliary shut off switch, handlebars 1 inch raised, hot grips, hood, pan brace and a rear bumper. Indyultra hit a Ice road at about 70 MPH when she launched him off. I had just removed collision insurance last year![:(!] Still have it on the XCR though. Oh well indyultra is alright and that is what matters. He is pretty dam sore though. I want to fix it because I just spent $800.00 in repairs and the compression was still 130 PSI across all three cylinders. That ultra is a strong running sled.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by 95XCR600
[br]I have a left trailing arm that should work on it if you are in need.
That is one part that is still ok. Thanks anyway.[:)]

Cheers

·
Registered
38 Posts
That really sucks

I have a steering shaft, bars, throttle assembly with kill switch from an ultra, I may have a 1" riser also I have to look.
I have 2 rear bumper, 1 new style one old style. Old style is polished. guage pod and light with gauges, speedo cable also
speedo cable is a little longer than stock for routing multiple ways.
keeping the hood, so that may be all I don't have

·
Registered
38 Posts
Some of the parts I have
[attachment=55806]
[attachment=55807]
[attachment=55808]
[attachment=55809]
[attachment=55810]
[attachment=55811]
[attachment=55812]