Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a good used comet 102C P/N 212600A. I think this clutch was very common, used on many models. I will be putting it on my '79 SRX 440 Any one have a good one laying around, let me know.. Thanks.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yeah right! I've been looking for one for a couple weeks too. Check e-bay, I'm watching a few of them right now--- GOOD LUCK!!!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
I have a 102 on the shelf. It has the A1 cams and I think the Silver or purple spring. I would have to double check the spring. The SRX takes the N1 with Purple. The clutch has less than 200 miles on it. I would need to get $200 for it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I cancelled the order for the new one. Needed the money elsewhere. I still would like to try one though. I have a bad low and midrange bog I can't figure out. Could be due to clutching or carbs, need to figure that out first. One of these days I'll get a chance and I'll post it. Sorry I have no info for you. If you get one, let me know how it works though.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have a comet 102c,im waiting to pull it off of an old citation late 70's to early 80's..the motor is siezed and the clutch is supposed to work,it just has alittle surface rust where the belt rides..i looked at the comet website,and they were selling for around $300 new.i think the motor is a 370cc.i was gonna put it on my 84 skidoo mirage beater sled,but if anyone makes me a good offer i may come off of it.i dont know how payment or shipping arrangments would work.i live in michigan.

·
Registered
107 Posts
marebel-
I bought another pantera for the seat and the gauges. It has a comet 102C on it. I was going to put the clutch on e-bay but had somebody on here that was interested in it. I offered it to him for 60.00 + s/h (should be about 10.00 including delivery confirmation). Anyway I have not heard from him in almost 2 weeks---if you want it it's yours. I decided I'm not going to use it--I don't have time to play with the clutching and I would have to buy a clutch puller also. I haven't had any snow until yesterday and decided I will spend what time I can riding instead of playing w/ clutching. Let me know if you want it otherwise I will put it on E-bay soon. Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts