Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for anything 600 or bigger to go in my indy chassis. Bought a jeep so I can't afford a new sled. Let me know what you got and we can arrange shipping or pick up.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
wakeboarderboy said:
I am looking for anything 600 or bigger to go in my [highlight=yellow]indy chassis.[/highlight=yellow] Bought a jeep so I can't afford a new sled. Let me know what you got and we can arrange shipping or pick up.
Twin, tripple or does it even matter??

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I'll see what I can do!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
wakeboarderboy said:
I am looking for anything 600 or bigger to go in my indy chassis. Bought a jeep so I can't afford a new sled. Let me know what you got and we can arrange shipping or pick up.

What year is your Indy?.... I have a 98 xc 600 stuffed in my 91 Indy now and will be removing it soon....The chassis is shot. It's been in there the last 2 years and hasn't given me any problems. We put xc 700 cylinders on it last year and put it on the grass for a while and then ran it last winter on the trails till the tunnel cracked. all electrics and complete exhaust go with it 650.00+ ship. have pics. and can provide video if wanted.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
500Indy01 said:
wakeboarderboy said:

What year is your Indy?.... I have a 98 xc 600 stuffed in my 91 Indy now and will be removing it soon....The chassis is shot. It's been in there the last 2 years and hasn't given me any problems. We put xc 700 cylinders on it last year and put it on the grass for a while and then ran it last winter on the trails till the tunnel cracked. all electrics and complete exhaust go with it 650.00+ ship. have pics. and can provide video if wanted.
PM Sent.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
why is some one just keep -ing on ever thread kinda anoying...get a life

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I have a storm 800 that is complete but you would need new crank bearings and pistons... $400 with pipes, carbs, ignition, ect?

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
I got a PSI 750 Genesis cylinder reed motor, based off the 650/RXL bottom end, can sell complete ready to drop in with pipes, carbs, ignition, clutch, etc. 160-170HP

·
Registered
863 Posts
wakeboarderboy said:
Still looking. Preferably a storm 800 or xc 800.
you should just keep your eye out for a full sled! you could probably find a storm 800 (around 1994) for under $800
good luck

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the_hog said:
I got a PSI 750 Genesis cylinder reed motor, based off the 650/RXL bottom end, can sell complete ready to drop in with pipes, carbs, ignition, clutch, etc. 160-170HP
I'm kind of teetering on taking up your offer but I'm starting to realize how much shipping is going to be. What are you looking to get for the engine?

mxz440kid said:
wakeboarderboy said:
Still looking. Preferably a storm 800 or xc 800.
you should just keep your eye out for a full sled! you could probably find a storm 800 (around 1994) for under $800
good luck
I've been looking around with no luck.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/rvs/1927192360.html

If you need help getting it to you i can pick it up and ship it for you as long as you get me the money to buy it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts