Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
What do you consider low bucks? I have two 99 Polaris sleds. One XC SP and one Indy 500 and I live in Michigan. They are ready to go and need nothing. Let me know.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
i have an 86 formula mx. lookin for about 700 for it. it runs great, only has 1200 miles on it. sometimes doesnt start...but probably just needs a tune up. im in WI tho

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
there's a dealer in Wisconsin called Weiss Impliment that has an old Indy Trail. I have no idea what he wants for it. I think its either an '85 or an '87. How old and how much fixing up are you looking for?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey INDY400 88, does your 88 indy 400 have a bent running board on the left side? Did you buy it at Weiss? If so, I may have owned that sled 3 owners ago!

·
Registered
589 Posts
My buddy has a great ditch banger for sale in Il. It is a '89 indy 650, standard bore with a wiseco top end. It has a light weight hood, fox shocks, picked track, cobra windshield, windshield bag, and hand/thumb warmers. Starts and runs good. He is looking for $1000 for it. He also has triple racing pipes for this sled. Very loud, but make tons of power. He removed the pipes, and has it set up with the stock pipe as not to cause any problems keeping the trails open. We are in Il, but arrangements can be made to deliver in Mi this weekend (1/10) as we should be going to the Paw Paw area.

·
Registered
172 Posts
hi i have an 1980 yamaha enticer 340 i want $350 obo. the suspenion is very nice ride and it runns pretty good. but its an old beater and i am tired of have old sleds so i am trying to get ride of it. the belly pan is rotted out but still ride able. the choke is broken and it dose have oil injection but dosent work so i mix the gas. it needs a lil work but if fixxed it would be a very dessent sled. if u wanna see some pics email me at [email protected] oh ya i am also in michigan i am in harrisville.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Guess buddy isn't really lookin for a sled . Who knows, who cares. I hate it when people don't respond or update. Sheesh. Maybe it's just me.

·
Registered
352 Posts
i have a 1980 enticer 340 in good shape elec. start new carbides $[attachment=11890]
$400 needs fuel pump its the black one

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts