Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From what I understand these needles are a rare find, but I thought I would run an ad and see what happens. Currently I am running the spx needles, but have heard the psi needles are better yet. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Only seven months until winter[:(].

· Registered
1,378 Posts
Tripledog said:
From what I understand these needles are a rare find, but I thought I would run an ad and see what happens. Currently I am running the spx needles, but have heard the psi needles are better yet. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Only seven months until winter[:(].
Save yourself the headache, and the money. It's a been there done that. Trust me, if your running the SPX set up ( Jet Needle and Needle Jet) your good to go. If you want to confirm the part numbers let me know.[thumb]

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ultrawillie said:
Tripledog said:
Save yourself the headache, and the money. It's a been there done that. Trust me, if your running the SPX set up ( Jet Needle and Needle Jet) your good to go. If you want to confirm the part numbers let me know.[thumb]
Thanks for the info! When I got the pipes of eBay I called Bruce at psi and he recommeneded the stock spx needle jets and needles. They seem to work fine, but thought I'd just give a shot. If I can't find any, oh well. Thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.