Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone i need a sled asap. i am in ontario and just south of barrie. i can drive pretty for if needed. i am looking for a running sled. preferably 1987 and up. i am willing to spend $1000. t needs to be at leats 400cc and up. if you have a sled for sale plz reply asap or email me at [email protected] thank you

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
i live in northern maine, i have a 1993 polaris indy 440 rebuilt last year, has 5994 miles good condition, asking 1200 obo

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey catsrule06 would you ship if i paid for it

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
I'm sure motorhead trucking could ship that pretty cheap...

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Originally posted by SLED4LIFE
[br]hey catsrule06 would you ship if i paid for it
Yeah I will ship it, if it doesnt get sold this weekend. My buddy owns a trucking company Im sure he will want 300 to $500 by semi

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
no Not motorhead trucking you sure act immature for being 37 ultra do you have to **** up every post I reply too.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Originally posted by CATSRULE06
[ if it doesnt get sold this weekend.
Don't worry, it will be sold this weekend for one reason or another. Actually - I can guarantee that even if you paid $2000 and were willing to pick it up - you'd never see the sled. One way or another this sled will not be in your hands.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Originally posted by CATSRULE06
[br]no Not motorhead trucking you sure act immature for being 37 ultra do you have to **** up every post I reply too.
I'd just like for you to explain why you opened another account under the screen name MOTORHEAD is all..You would think Catsrule06, hotchick, sledneck420 and hotrodtod would keep you plenty busy!!

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
[/quote]
Yeah I will ship it, if it doesnt get sold this weekend. My buddy owns a trucking company Im sure he will want 300 to $500 by semi
[/quote]

What will happen is it will get traded in on a 06 Fusion then that will get traded in on a hottub because of his bad back becuase of his snocross career then the Storm will magically reappear at his house and still be for sale!

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
I'm sure with all the prize money he makes from snocross he'll no longer need to sell the storm, unless he needs to pay his UFC trainer in which case the storm will reappear for sale for the 25th time!! [:D]

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Don't forget about the free Indy 500 he has... but never talks about. Man I wish that if I had a bad back I could race snowmobiles Ballz to the wallz like he does. And join UFC.

PS I'm also all muscle (under my shock-absorbing layer)

Bryan

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Quit lieing Bryan your g/f told my g/f that your a cream puff!! LOL

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
^^^^^ shad uppppp [Twak] ^^^^^ hey SLED4LIFE we apoligize for highjacking your thread but it will save you a big headache in the long run!!!! Trust me [:D] If anyone does have a sled for sale that would fit sled4life please feel free to post, none of this is directed at him, he is a fine member and just needs a sled!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts