Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
How many do you need, and do you need any of the other parts? I have two at home that have a broken stud in them and one that needs that boss welded up (I tried to drill out the broken stud). I need to double check but I think the walls were fine on them and I can give them a hone before I ship them out.

http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic/118944-polaris-ultra-wedge-parts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Are you sure yours are spx cylinders? I wouldn't mix spx cylinders with regular ultra cylinders, the porting is different. I have a set of xcr 600 cylinders that are big bored to an 800 by HTG racing if you're interested. Everything is there for the kit, it's ready to bolt on and go. I'll sell it for $500 plus shipping, which may be cheaper than rebuilding yours by the time your done.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
^^^ thats a hell of a deal. if i didnt already have one id be buying it. those set ups rock! and all youd need is a top end gasket set and youre ready to go.
as he said the post before the pictures he has are of a wedge chassis and those cylinders would be different. if someone was just brooming a sled out the door theyd work but i wouldnt mix them.
if you already have one spx cylinder you should be able to fleabay it and get around 75-100 for it and now you got that towards your 800 rocket!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1fastxc said:
Are you sure yours are spx cylinders? I wouldn't mix spx cylinders with regular ultra cylinders, the porting is different. I have a set of xcr 600 cylinders that are big bored to an 800 by HTG racing if you're interested. Everything is there for the kit, it's ready to bolt on and go. I'll sell it for $500 plus shipping, which may be cheaper than rebuilding yours by the time your done.
ALso I see that your not that far away, I could just come pick them up. I live just north of marinette, It sounds like all I need is a gaskette kit right. And wouldn't I have to do a bounch of jetting and all that too if I put thoes on? Also, christmas is coming, can you come down a little, like 425,? Le me know thx.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
go get that top end from fastxc, then call cometic and get some rubber coated steel base gaskets, they are cheaper than polaris and last longer.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Looks like mine aren't the SPX cylinders, just the regular ones.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts