Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
I have a autometer set, I will sell ya, complete set-up I used it to check the temp guage on my truck.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
You would have to place it where the temp sending unit is in the head already, I would imagine? I have personally never put one in but that is where the sending unit is for the idiot light.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is a sending unit adapter that replaces the idiot light sensor, or else a splicing kit that goes into the coolant hose. I'm not sure where it hooks up to the electrical system, but I am hoping to get a kit that does all this.

Thanks.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Get a temp guage from Wal-mart, Crappy Tire, NAPA. Has to be mechanical not electrical.. Real cheap ($20-$30) to do and works great. I put one on my 91 indy 500. Need pics or help let me know.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
I am looking for a temp sending plug for a Xlt. called a thermal switch on Polaris parts diagram The one that screws into the head cover.

Can PayPal need ASAP.

·
Registered
180 Posts
AceXlt I think I still heve the one from my 1991 500SKS. I am not sure if it will fit. Can you get some measurements and I will try and find mine plus a picture for you.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
I looked it up, it is different than the one I need.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts