Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
It's called a shorty seat, and it came on a few other models. Check Ebay. They sell from anywhere from $250 to $400.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
TeamFlatlander said:
Its the orange and black shorty seat. I'm pretty sure it only came on the 04 xr
Correct. You are going to have a tough time getting one, they are in high demand in any color let alone the coveted orange.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I seen one forsale somewhere the other day, im tryin to remember where i seen it.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I had been looking for one of these of years, if you do find one the owner is going to want top buck i'm guessing $300plus. I did find a few but that was a year or so ago. this seat was made for one year only 2004 on the xr800. I just put a boss seat on my wifes edge and I'm happy with it. it fills in the gap you will have if you run a shorty seat. My bro had a shorty seat on his edge and it did help get your hips aboe your knees, but as i stated before if you let off the gas/break while sitting you will slide into the gap from the seat into the gastank. These seats are good if you plan on standing most of the time.

quote=originally posted by TeamFlatlander]
If you have it, i want it. Let me know. I think its only available on a 2004 pro xr.
[/quote]

·
Registered
446 Posts
im thinking about buying one that has the grippy cover will i still slide all over? and heres a link to one http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/rvs/2086716179.html

1 - 7 of 7 Posts