Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sled looks much better!!!! Took a hair dryer, heated up all the UGLY looking warning/caution stickers and peeled them all off.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
493 Posts
I took all mine off too. Looks so much better. I put one back on. This is close to what it reads but the part about burnouts says something about landing jumps on mine.

[attachment=51734]
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,969 Posts
i took mine off too. looks a lot better.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Lovethemtriples
[br]I took all mine off too. Looks so much better. I put one back on. This is close to what it reads but the part about burnouts says something about landing jumps on mine.

[attachment=51734]
I LIKE THAT !!!!!
 

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
11,654 Posts
Yep. My warnings are all gone too...but then...so are all the other decals! [8D]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
240 Posts
lol I did the same think as soon as they droped the sled off at my house.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,445 Posts
Originally posted by Lovethemtriples
[br]I took all mine off too. Looks so much better. I put one back on. This is close to what it reads but the part about burnouts says something about landing jumps on mine.

[attachment=51734]
^^^That's great!^^^
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,527 Posts
I tooks some off, I will probably take them all off once I put my new decals on.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,350 Posts
I took most of them off mine too, all of the warning stickers too!! Gotta get a few more to put on but I think it came out ok!!

DW

[attachment=36859] [attachment=51388]
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,427 Posts
i took all my graphics off and left it black looks sweet

it went from this:
[galleryattach=12589]
[galleryattach=12590]

To this: hvn't got new updates cause it is broke now
[galleryattach=12464]
[galleryattach=12465]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,165 Posts
Originally posted by DAN_8485
[br]I took most of them off mine too, all of the warning stickers too!! Gotta get a few more to put on but I think it came out ok!!

DW

[attachment=36859] [attachment=51388]

sled looks a lot better with those stickers on
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,145 Posts
i took all the stickers off the hood but sadly left the warning lable on. haha this year i covered it with a giant EPI sticker
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
207 Posts
Originally posted by Lovethemtriples
[br]I took all mine off too. Looks so much better. I put one back on. This is close to what it reads but the part about burnouts says something about landing jumps on mine.

[attachment=51734]
HAHAHAH![:D]
 

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top