Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WARNING...WARNING....WARNING ( INSERT lOST IN SPACE ROBOT VOICE HERE ) I have ordered parts from mfgsupply.com in the past, and have always gotten them in 2 to 3 days at a reasonable price. Last week however, I ordered a Ski-Doo Top End Set for $35.95.When it had not arrived as of today ( 5 business days ) I called them. I was told my part was out of stock, and they were expecting it today, after which they would ship it.They claim all parts will be shipped in 24-48 hrs.http://www.mfgsupply.com/m/c/shippingpolicy.html They further state that Items temporarily out of stock are automatically shipped when available unless you indicate no backorders. If you do not want us to hold a backorder, please call. That's all well and fine EXCEPT they don't tell you the item is out of stock.My receipt has my email, my home phone and my cell number on it. Never got an email, call, NOTHING ! So I call and am told the part is on Back order. I informed the representative that a major winter storm is coming in and I need those parts, I further stated that if I had known I could have ordered the parts from somewhere else, all I got was " would you like to cancel your order ? " No sorry, no offer to express ship my order, not even a F U ( although essentially that's what they said ). Once when ordering parts here I entered the wrong expiration on my credit card. I got 2 emails and a telephone call that day. It leads me to believe that once they have your money, they don't care. I understand the parts being out of stock, I don't understand the lack of communication. So I would like to warn everyone on this site if you choose to do business with this company, Make sure you ASK if the part is in stock, because they will not tell you !

So here I sit, the snow is falling, sleds are whizzing past my house, and I am going to miss what quite possibly could be the last big snow of the season !

I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH MFGSUPPLY.COM AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO SO At your own risk ! Don't let this happen to you. There are too many Honest and reliable parts dealers out there for you to waste your time dealing with these CLOWNS !

·
Registered
24 Posts
if u are still waiting why would you let those [email protected]@holes have your money i would have cancelled and went elsewhere for my own piece of mind...sorry to here that though i know what its like when the snow is falling and your sleds out of commision it SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! good luck with the parts though..

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unfortunately 700pooguy if they are to be believed I will get the part Monday, I don't think it would get here sooner if I order it elsewhere now.Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me !I should have been told right away, but then they would have lost the order so F me !

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PS. This company is also known as sledparts.com

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Yea i was looking into getting parts there for my indy a while back but decided no to just because id rather not take a chance. I just went and ordered off of denniskirk. They have always been great to us and ship within a few days.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
^^ DK has the same policy but at least you see if the parts are in stock or not when you place your order.

·
Registered
538 Posts
that sucks. i ordered points and a condenser for my scorpion last year and the parts got here in 3 days. ive never had a problem with mfgsupply.com, though i suppose they could have gone down the shitter since the last time i got parts from there.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
I order everything from Als Snowmobile. Overnight shipping at a decent price, and they ship always if you make your order before 4:30pm EST.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had never had a problem before either Ilive4snow700. And their prices are reasonable, but if they can contact me when the payment didn't go through, you would think they would do the same when a part is out of stock. There really is no way to tell with them, and they really don't seem to care. I won't do business with them again.If you do order from them, just make sure to ask if the part is in stock. My local Ski-doo dealer wanted about $15 more, and did not have it in stock either, but told me they could have it in 2 days. I should have spent the extra money........Damn, there goes another sled past my house !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts