Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys sorry for bringing the forum down with this but i feel everyone should hear about this for thier own saftey. this past saturday night one of my buds was killed riding a sled. he was riding through a field near his house with 3 other guys. they were going about 60 when one guy was thrown from his sled after hitting a bump in the field then the next guy, my bud was also thrown fron his the only problem is that he hit a tree head first, the only tree in the entire field. so guys no matter how well you think you know the trails be careful because you never know.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I send you my sympathy. I always am carefull when i ride, since i`m only 14 i have a life to live and i don`t want to end it over snowmobiling. Two years ago my dads friend was killed when he hit a car next to a bar at about 87 mph. Killed instanly.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I'm sorry to here about your friend. It makes you think about how fragile life is and how quickly it can be taken away.
I know that after an experience I had Sunday that I will be more cautious especially on unfamiliar trails.

RtkatZL8
2001 ZL800
Delta IIs
Power Breather
MBRP Silencer

·
Registered
49 Posts
That is very hard to hear. I know a lot of us probably do some crazy riding and I am guilty of it myself. With pushing triple digits down a 2 track wide trail with tree's on either side somthing stupid could happen really quick. I hope everyone has a safe season, be careful and keep your head on your shoulders!

Buddy P...'02 XC800 Red X

IF IT AIN'T BROKE, FIX IT TILL IT IS!

Edited by - XtremeXC on 01 Jan 2002 22:38:41

·
Registered
304 Posts
Man im sorry to hear about you friend i hate to hear when stuff like this happens. All i think about is how close i was last year i could of died to! and imean it makes me think twice before i go rideing and taht sucks! but i love it so i stay with it so just becarfull! Godsmackguy you can see my pics from my close call in the crash section! once again sorry to hear about your friend dude:(

·
Registered
289 Posts
im sorry to hear of the incident. my condolences to the family.

i knew a guy that was close to me that died drivin normal on way home and being careful. freak accident. i also am friends with a guy that was on a dirtbike and crashed and is now parilyzed from the neck down but is recovering through emense self will efforts and is almost walking by himself... its a great sight!

Duct tape much like the force... it has a light side, a dark side.... and it holds the world together!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts