Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i been wantin to set a a water skippin event.i found a couple places big enough to hold it but two of them are at two different lakes and are state ran the other is a amall pond with a small i guess you could say island but how would i go about gettin this set up talked with a few guys that said if i got it set up they would show but i emailed the state tryin to some answers and nothin who else should i try to talk to called blm and got nothin emailed game and fish nothing even tried sherrifs and still nothin any ideas would be great thanx

· Registered
16 Posts
I don't think emails are going to get you anywhere. I'd start with stopping in to the nearest dnr office, then the sherrifs office, county board, etc.

Or you could just do it ilegally like we do here.

· Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fireball440 said:
I don't think emails are going to get you anywhere. I'd start with stopping in to the nearest dnr office, then the sherrifs office, county board, etc.

[highlight=yellow]Or you could just do it ilegally like we do here.[/highlight=yellow]
like i havent already thought of that ha it would take 5 min and i cops would be everywhere and its not like you wouldnt know who was doin it lol. ya im going around today talkin withj people found a private pond a lil over 200 yard wides and 300 yards long aproximately need to get ahold of the guy he has it for sale so who knows what is gonna happen. thanx any more input would help

· Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ethan.justinger said:
if u want a water crossin sled (polaris xlt) for 900 bucks

what motor? and got ahold of everyone and ya its gonna be help privately im not one to jump thru hoops. they want a 1500 dollar deposit to make sure in the event we had one or more sleds go under it would cover the enviromental end of things so i got ahold of the guy who has the property and hes gonna let us run on his property. only thing is i gotta make sure everyone cleans up afterward so still gotta make up some flyers now pick a date and get the word out.

· Registered
4,855 Posts
quick said:
ethan.justinger said:
if u want a water crossin sled (polaris xlt) for 900 bucks

what motor? and got ahold of everyone and ya its gonna be help privately im not one to jump thru hoops. they want a 1500 dollar deposit to make sure in the event we had one or more sleds go under it would cover the enviromental end of things so i got ahold of the guy who has the property and hes gonna let us run on his property. only thing is i gotta make sure everyone cleans up afterward so still gotta make up some flyers now pick a date and get the word out.
waiver
I would have everyone sign one!
for the owners sake, so incase someone is injured he knows he will not be responsible/liable.

· Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ah yes thank you for reminding me on that one too

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.