Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So on the weekend of February 12th, on the 12th itself on Pickerel Lake, near Antigo or Summit Lake, WI, there is this get together with a TON of sled guys. They skip water, with sleds, fourwheelers, dirtbikes, and it is a great time. Awesome to watch and or participate. No charges to enter or watch. Hundreds of sleds get together to see this. Like I said it is on Saturday Feb 12th on Pickerel Lake. I am going, so is my dad and a bunch of others. If anyone from here is going, or need help getting there or anything like that, message me, or post back on here if you are going and tell me what sled you drive and how it is recognizeable so we could chat if you would like. Just wondering if anyone else would want to go. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I am probably going to be there. i have a red 02 pro x 440 with amsoil stickers on both sides and a scs sticker right up front by the bumper, my windsheiel is a low chrome with flames on the sides.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
zecow224 said:
I am probably going to be there. i have a red 02 pro x 440 with amsoil stickers on both sides and a scs sticker right up front by the bumper, my windsheiel is a low chrome with flames on the sides.
awesome, will u be skippin?? and i will be on my prox2 700 with yellow castle jacket.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
oh ya i also have a red castle jacket with a red and black hjc helmet with mirrored anon googles. How deep is the water where you skip? Its not the tunnel where the guy got killed is it? i will probably be taking the back way up by johnnies to get to the lake.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
zecow224 said:
oh ya i also have a red castle jacket with a red and black hjc helmet with mirrored anon googles. How deep is the water where you skip? Its not the tunnel where the guy got killed is it? i will probably be taking the back way up by johnnies to get to the lake.
its by the dam, they make sure it is safe. it is a whole town event thing. they provide clothes and stuff if someone sinks. i think its about 3 or 4 feet. not bad. I'm riding from three lakes/eagle river area to there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts