Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anybody going to the Trailmates club swap meet and grass drags in Wausau? http://www.trailmatesclub.com/

·
Registered
268 Posts
Have you ever grass drag I just got might sled back from Speedwerx and want to see what it can do. Do you do anything special to the sled to set it up for this. Are you going? Wausau is upper central Wi ya? thats not that for from the western U.P. of Mi.... I would really like to go..

OMG I have to laugh at myself I even say (ya...) when I typing a message what a Yooper.....lol

·
Registered
268 Posts
they were posted Aug. 6th White Pine Mi just go to for sale and click on there because I'am not sure were I posted them but they come up if You just click for sale and the type in F7..........

·
Registered
268 Posts
Your not that far how far are you from Hurley Wi I'am only about an hour from Hurley..........That orange one is awsome it's only got 900 miles and it rips

Well if I go to the grass drags I'll bring wich ever one you want to look at with cuz I think I'am going to take my Z1 Turbo with me to see what she's got because I just got it back from the guys at Speedwerx and they say I got some crazy power....And I want see what it will do.......

·
Registered
268 Posts
3300.00 it has carbs it has a can on it but I do have the orignal also I'am not sure on the miles on that one I would have to go look.......

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
POLARISDOMINATOR said:
Is anybody going to the Trailmates club swap meet and grass drags in Wausau? http://www.trailmatesclub.com/
Planning a time and place there to meet?

I should be there most of the day Saturday, got a few things to pick up (if the price is right).

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Thought I'd bring this back up. Only a couple of days to go, Where and when do we want to meet up? I was possibly thinking about noon by the silo or at the Poo booth.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts