Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from Canada,trails were great.The 03xcsp 800 I rented from Jones Powersports was really nice.Gas was expensive, food was cheap.Rooms were avg. pricing.Wawa Motor Inn was real nice,with a nice restuarant and the bar was hoppin'after riding.In 500 miles we only had one trail that wasn't perfect.Roads were dry up and back.Great trip ,now back to the grind...Dave

·
Registered
187 Posts
Welcome to Ontario Canada,its good to hear you had a good time and yes gas is very expensive. Right now it is .81 cents a liter which is $3.67 a gallon which is about .10 cents American haha. We got alot of snow this weekend here in Niagara Falls and are getting more now and more this week. We dont have any groomed trails here in Chippawa but we have a nice run along the Niagar River about 20 kil. long all the way to the Peace Bridge to Buffalo (Fort Erie) this side of the river. Hope you had some Canadian beer but not too much you Americans can't handle it (HAHA)[:p] Well have a good week well I guess I should get ready to go riding it is Monday and I am home sick, ya right.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ca.Guy, The gas in Hornpayne was over $1.00Ca thats more like 12cents US HAHA. The Blue's where flowin' eh! The groomers do a great job up there.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Sounds like you had a good time.So what did you think of our Beer? good stuff eh.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts