Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The storm that went through Seattle has reached us and we've gotten about 2 or 3 in with big drifts. heres some pics. I also got my new fly handlebar pad, and it fit perfect. Also geting a mountain handle soon. enjoy
[attachment=50346]
[attachment=50347]
[attachment=50348]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
There is some huge drifts on the side of the roads going north towards Dammen's and west of Arne's. The drifts are starting to go over the road. Oh yah nice handlebar pad.

By the way Jordan is going up the Munich to go snowmobiling after dinner on Saturday for sure.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
ya i got my car stuck going to school[:I]. but atleast theres snow. cant wait to get up to the cabin and go sledding this weekend[^]

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
sweet. hey proxtreme i hear yah there. lake superior always messes up snow for us we either get allot of snow or 0

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I dont know about some of you guys but, this year I think we're going to have a good year around here. Well, better then last year anyways. Like sometimes last year a big storm would be coming right towards us and then next thing you know it would go south or north of us. I am hoping to go to Munich (15 miles north of us) this weekend though to ride. but, I'm not going to get my hopes up. I'll know tonight.

·
Registered
548 Posts
i wish we had snow supposed to get some sunday u think quit a bit nice riser pad

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Did they get more snow further north? Anything worth traveling for?

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Originally posted by RMK-KING
[br]Did they get more snow further north? Anything worth traveling for?
One of my friends Dad drives truck and he went up to Cavalier and he said there was a foot and 4 inches. I dont know if he was fibbin or not.

·
Registered
94 Posts
nice sled buddy i wish i couldget mine out their

·
Registered
409 Posts
nice snow polarisperson, around here it snowed but then after about an inch of snow it all turned to sleet so that was like a kick in the balls but the snow has to come soon!(hopefully)

·
Registered
661 Posts
Well if the Seattle storms are coming your way, then get ready for another one. We got over 8 new inches last night & it's snowing hard here right now. Almost a foot of new the past 24hrs. Gives us almost 3 ft here on the ground. [:D][:D]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts