Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning it started snowing in Iowa. Not enough to ride on, but it does mean it's getting closer. It's supposed to get up to 45 today so it won't stick around too long. Someday, someday we'll get more snow and we'll be able to ride.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
hello to a fellow Iowan! i live in north central iowa and it started snowing around 1 pm here. weather this morning said accumulation of an inch or more overnight, but we will see. right now it is 36 degrees and at one point the flakes were pretty large, i know it isnt gonna be enough to ride on, but hey, its a start.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
We got a dusting overnite too, but it's 4:00 pm here and it's now all gone...

However...it's very encouraging to see snow on the sled trailer again.

When hell freezes over, we'll ride there too.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I can't believe you guys are all getting snow!!!!!!!
We don't have any here yet. I've heard its snowed in northern Maine, but none in the central area yet.

SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW BRING ON THE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'm so dissapointed. They called for flurries today here in Rockford, IL and we got nothing. That first dusting always gets me pumped, even though we don't have any frost in the ground. BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
We got about an inch of snow last weekend. Sure enough though. It was gone by the next morning. After last year, I don't have my hopes up. I was only able to put 350 miles on my sled. I am hoping for a better snow year, but am not betting on it.

Live to Ride! - FrozenSmile

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
For all you that have snow! Snow that I don't have!/snofan/../images/users/SledHead/Guillotine_anim.jpg

TAKE THAT!

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
they got 9 inches of snow where my camper is and we got a dusting here this morning now my camper is only an hour north of here and im stuck here at home cuz of work. and i am really geting sick of this dealer im dealing anyone know of a good polaris dealer in north eastern wisconsin???

i cant take a day without my polaris Let alone a lifetime.

·
Registered
187 Posts
And you people call us up here in Canada the great white north, well its raining and raining and raining. Where is the snow? Its is coming, IT IS right? Well lets hope so I just have to get my snow blower back together first thats my next project this week. I have put my drag car away for the year,now all I have to do is get spark in my 73 tx400. It is probably something silly I hope, I plan on changing all of the ignition parts anyway. Heres hoping for SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wm.j.williamson

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here in ND I got 5.4 inches of snow yesterday! I got to go out last night for a bit! It was AWESOMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! Sorry to brag but it was fun!

·
Registered
105 Posts
We have about 4 inches here in Galena, Alaska. I dont know about you guys, but it feels like i'm checking weather.com every 30 minutes
[/url]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts