Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got 4-5 inches of snow so I took my RMK out for the first time ever,man does she have power. I hope the snow stays around..

95 xcr 600
99 RMK 700I f you have control your not going fast enough!!!

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Right on...but lets see those pics a little bigger.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Lucky one I'm still drooling looking at the ground just covered but with now amounts to take my 700 RMK out with. But when I do the countryside is going to know it.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
The sight of un-touched fresh snow makes me drool...............well, maybe not, but you know what i mean.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
that is a beautiful sled, beautiful pics......where do u live?? that snow looks awsome for a base, hope it hardens upa lil and then u get dumped on all winter.....hope i have the same thing here too.....

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I live in Roseglen ND about 60 miles south of minot....If anyone knows were that is at..

95 xcr 600
99 RMK 700
If you have control your not going fast enough!!!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
sweet......i live in rolla.......bout 2 hours NE of minot......dont know where u live at, but i look at my handy dandy atlas here

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Roseglen has a population of 6 their really isnt much of a town their anymore..we are right by white sheild or about 18 miles SW of Ryder or Makoti.

95 xcr 600
99 RMK 700

·
Registered
117 Posts
Boy, you must be one of the rich ones.
We still live in an igloo. HEHEHE

Jeff

RIDE SAFE - RIDE SOBER

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
LOL. Yeah I just upgraded from my igloo...

[red]GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT[/size=2][/red]

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I use to live in a igloo but it got to warm and melted it so I had to move to a house...

95 xcr 600
99 RMK 700

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by RMK-KING:
I use to live in a igloo but it got to warm and melted it so I had to move to a house...

95 xcr 600
99 RMK 700
[/quote]

DAMN GLOBAL WARMING

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
The way this thread turned out makes me remember when I moved to California for a year, I told people out there that I lived in a house in Maine without electricity or running water, and had to take a dogsled into town for "supplies". Also had to chop a hole in the ice just to get water. The ignorant morons actually believed me.
They'd go "really? Wow thats amazing". I'd just laugh and tell em they were so gullable. Heh, heh.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts