Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to rub it in but I'm just so happy Nov1 and we got a little riding in Yeee Haaa. We got about 3 to 5 inches just enuff to wet the sliders and more to come tonight and tomorow, temps are just below freezing. Man I hope it sticks around for the whole weekend.Again sorry for rubbing it in.

GIVER!!!!!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Yeah, my partner got to go out for a blast up and down his laneway last night. I guess he got about 5 inches, we've still got nothing here 2 1/2 hours away in Windsor.

He was swapping the sleds off of the small trailer to bring another one down for us to work on this weekend. He said he thinks my daughter is going to be really happy with her new sled, the 380 fan, had lots of get up and go.

I figured it must be a light sled, he said no, I forgot to bring up his easy-move last weekend. I guess I owe him a backrub!

Jacqui.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
na na na na na na na

Win if you can...
Loose if you must...
But NEVER stop trying!

·
Registered
892 Posts
It is almost 45 here today, so nothing yet. At least I can finish up my yard work.

I did dust off the sled today though. Those Armor-All wipes work great for getting everything shiny.

/snofan/../images/users/baero/eyes2.gif

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm really happy for everyone that has gone for a ride. My friend from the U.P took his sled out already. He made sure that we knew this! snow snow snow!

:)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dang by 2pm today I was back to raking the wet leaves.

GIVER!!!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
You guys are so un-hip. All the kids are saying "Na Na Na Na Boo Boo" these days. Get with it!

I want to ride every day, all day, as fast as I can.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
neiner neiner neiner!!! We got snow!!! (well kinda...I had to scrape my windshield this morning and there was this stuff that looked like snow left on the ground afterwards
) ok, maybe not

Win if you can...
Loose if you must...
But NEVER stop trying!

·
Registered
226 Posts
It's supposed to get near 60 deg F by this weekend. Maybe they'll get some around Mancelona/Alba??? I'm almost ready to go. . . New bearings and seals on the trailer, new hyfax, lube etc on the sled. . . started after only 3 pulls! All we need is da white stuff!

"finish what you start, pizza, beer--- whatever!
Kimba466[/font=Comic Sans MS]

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nov 17 ridding again we did about 250 klm YEEE HAAA!!!!!

Started snowing Saterday. By Sunday noon we had about 8 inches

Life is Good!

GIVER!!!!!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i think u guys have rode more this year than i did last year.....lol...maybe not quite...but by the tiem i get snow, u probably will have

When's Winter Coming Back?​

1 - 13 of 13 Posts