Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey we got some early testing this morning. check it out/snofan/../images/users/rocket/1.jpg
/snofan/../images/users/rocket/2.jpg
/snofan/../images/users/rocket/3.jpg
/snofan/../images/users/rocket/4.jpg
/snofan/../images/users/rocket/5.jpg
/snofan/../images/users/rocket/6.jpg
/snofan/../images/users/rocket/7.jpg

I don't use the brakes until I see God, and I am never wrong. I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
http://www.whiteknuckleperformance.com

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Oh man.....you've got to be kidding me!!!! Look at that!!!!! I can't believe you get to ride all ready.

What do I get to do this weekend???? Continue to work on rebuilding my engine. I can't even start the dam thing to smell 2 stroke now.

You're one lucky dude.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
NO WAY!!!! NOT FAIR!!!!!!!

When hell freezes over, we'll ride there too.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Those Rev's look sweeeet sit'n there like a pair of F1 cars at the starting line.
/snofan/../images/users/500fasenuf/revs.jpg

When hell freezes over, we'll ride there too.

·
Registered
74 Posts
You sure now how to make a grown man cry now don,t ya .not fair ,not fair ,not fair waaaaaaaaaa LOL

·
Registered
243 Posts
Rocket, I thought you were a cat guy??? The doo's do look great though. We are spose to have snow in the mountains first dammmit! It's 70 here in Idaho and no snow accumulation so far - can't wait though.

You don't have to believe everything you think!

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Rocket: Are you testing the sound of the exhaust on the REV's you got there? I bet it sure was fun to take a rip down a snowy field on a new sled.

Let it snow!

·
Registered
425 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by XLT SP Yeah!:
I'm droolin' at the thought of snow but it's a reminder that I need to get my butt in gear and get the skis back on my sled!

Rocket, when is the normal first snow for where you live?

* Polaris * ......... The Way Out!
[/quote]

* Polaris * ......... The Way Out!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome. It was a blast to get out again. Certainly made my day, and picked up my spirits. I know I have been extremly stressed lately and it probably showed.

I am kinda a cat guy, but I really like the rev's. I went out around my motocross track with the 600 and liked it a bunch. The suspension is way soft, but the sled reacts and handles nice over the jumps. They both are super nice to ride, great power, great handling, nice seating. I'd buy one if I was a regular consumer. We still have to pickup our firecats(f-7 and f-5) so my opinion might change, but I doubt it cause I rode the snopro last year and it was way different than the rev.

We normally get snow around December. I live in Minnesota, 20 miles north of Arctic Cat and 40 miles south of Polaris. I know it snowed last year around this time, but that was about all the snow we had. Kinda a nice early birthday present though, it's only 10 days early but I'll take it. i talked to dean at SnoWest this morning and he told me it's dry as a popcorn fart out west yet. he was bummed.

As far as testing,...We took some sound levels. Really quiet stock. Normally when we do decible tests we run back to back(stock to our cans) so this was just to see what they were. I know the can on the 800 is huge, but only weighs about 14 pounds. We're gonna have to work hard to come up with something good.

Not enough time to get things done. The RX-1 is on the dyno now, so I'll get some stock numbers hopefully today. Still have to finish the firecat stuff, and get the ski-doo stuff going. But I'm not complaining!!!!:):):)

P.S. Thats supposed to be TUSF on the hood of the pickup:)

I don't use the brakes until I see God, and I am never wrong. I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
http://www.whiteknuckleperformance.com

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
If I could get off my lazy ass and take a pic I show all of you what my view looks like, but for know i'll just tell you. About 6 to 8 inches on the ground now, calling for 5 to 6 inches overnight(snowing like hell now!) and 4 to 6 inches tomorow, also snow Saturday night, Monday and Wednesday! That's also at 500' above sea level, my buddies scouted the local hills today and reported 18 inches at about 1200'.......God I love WINTER !!!!!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i thot i was special when i had 2 inches.......and alakskans come and brag.....lol......those are sweeet pics, las night i saw a 2002 chevy truck w/ a REV in the back w/ what looked like the olympic edition colors

When's Winter Coming Back?​

1 - 15 of 15 Posts