Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you listen to? Honestly, who do you trust. You watch eyewitness news, fox 9, or kare 11 and they are totally different. fox 9 says 1-2 inches.......dave dahl on eyewitness says 4-6.....can it really be that different! already pulling my hair out with this winter.....do they really need to make it worse???

but on a better note....we will see SOME of the white stuff down here. i'm sure as heck doing the snow dance!

·
Registered
317 Posts
LOL same story up here in Duluth, some say 1-3 some 2-4 and so on some even say maybe and inch only. They have the best job, they can be 100% wrong all the time and still have a job.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I watch the same stations you do josMN. Honestly? I think they all sit around and smoke crack while throwing darts at a weather map. Seriously though, I've found Dave Dahl to be more accurate than the rest. I'm not saying he is right all the time. Fox9 news just straight up sucks period. I've never seen a forecast further off than channel 9 sometimes. I think they just take a wild stab in the dark. However, the proof is in the pudding as they say. They all agree that snow is imminent. at least we can get some test and tune time on the lakes if we only get an inch or two.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Originally posted by JosMN
[br]Who do you listen to? Honestly, who do you trust. You watch eyewitness news, fox 9, or kare 11 and they are totally different. fox 9 says 1-2 inches.......dave dahl on eyewitness says 4-6.....can it really be that different! already pulling my hair out with this winter.....do they really need to make it worse???

but on a better note....we will see SOME of the white stuff down here. i'm sure as heck doing the snow dance!
They are all full of ****. They make the best eduacted guess. but when it comes down to it they dont know sh**. They are just Guessing. They don't know ****. I never listen to em anymore cuz their always WRONG. THe funny part is they always seem to downplay it until we get dumped with 6-9 inches when they said 1-4 inches then they try and take credit. They really dont know their assholes from there cocks as far as meteorolgy is concerned.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Right now it is RAIN, (if it was snow it would have been sweet,) but now it is starting to freeze on the trees, and it is supposed to turn to snow, 1-3. that is sweet, a nice layer of ice. Im glad im not working in it though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts