Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well well well a winter weather advisory expired. and a WINTER STORM WARNING REPLACED IT!!!! they were calling anywhere from 2-4 inches to 3-5 inches. guess what? 6 inches and still falling HARD!

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
well we have one good weather guy and he says he thinks southern MN where i live is guna get 3-6" saturday-monday.. i pray hes right

·
Registered
59 Posts
Bob, enjoy it while you can. Get the sled out and go, go, go. I hope the warm weather stays away from you. I'm sitting in Sheboygan looking at all the white stuff, and I'm also watching the watery mist coming down along with it. Temp guage outside says that it is in the high 30's. Yuk,

Does anyone know if this is some kind of record for lack of snow in a season?

Mark.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Lookin good bobby.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
exactly fire nut, theres just enough snow to make the roads crappy and not nearly enough to go ride...well unless you go to the marsh [:p]

I heard something somewhere about this being the least amount of snow to date since 15 or some years ago...everywhere but sheboygan has gotten some accumulating snow, go figure

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
It rained a little Sat night, but we ended up picking up an additional 6 inches of snow on Sun. Tues scares me.....they're predicting rain and freezing rain for my area.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well my point of the topic was proved right ONCE AGAIN. they predicted scattered flurries. and guess what? 4 new inches of snow on the ground its starting to look good outside now and the temps are highs in the teens for as far as my 15 day forecast goes.

·
Registered
23 Posts
you cant call the wmetorologists dumb for that, they can merely predict what the storm will do, it will go where ever it damn well pleases.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts