Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just threw this attached JPEG image together as a model of the look and idea I have in my head for the new web site home page that first comes up when people go there. This Summer, I will have the product lines available for most of this and I'm looking for opinions now to have my site ready when I need it.
This is by no means a finished product, just a concept picture with LOTS of cleaning needed and new pictures for the buttons needed as I just grabbed a couple of these off the web to put something together for this.
The banner ads for the advertisers need to be there etc. so keep that in mind.

What would you change?
What would you Keep?
What would add in?
What would you remove?
Any suggestions are welcome.

The one thing that won't be changed is the general color as it has to match the rest of the web site at www.gravityworxracing.com
What do you think?

Thanks, Darin[attachment=57090]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I like it. simple and not to cluttered. As you said I would not use the button pictures you have right now. If you can try and get some that all have the same background I think that would be the best.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Looks pretty good the only thing as a viewer I see that could be changed is the pictures. You might want to find some more extreme action shots for ever sport. Being you are looking to get attention for the most extreme buyers out there. That would catch someones eye alot more seeing some hardcore action scenes thinking if they buy your product they will be able to do that!

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
What happened to "Gravity Worx - We have the tools to defy it?"
I always thought that was a cool slogan.

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Indy400_88
[br]What happened to "Gravity Worx - We have the tools to defy it?"
I always thought that was a cool slogan.
That one keeps coming back.
I like it too. Good suggestion.

The pictures will definately be changed.
Same color background is good. I can see that.

I'm actually a dealer now for several parts for each of these sports with my current suppliers.

I can do REALLY high end brake sets for pretty much any of them with Brembo radial mastercylinders and 6 piston calipers, Galfer Stainless wavy rotors, stainless braided brake lines, and carbon metalic compound pads. That sort of thing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts