Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We discussed what happened a few weeks ago, and came to a equal ground, so we have sorted everything out. He got "caught in the moment" and he is a welcome member here.

Good to have you back Ryan.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Some people probly still got something to hold against me, but oh well, i'll try stay outa trouble this time. I got my own forum to hang around at now but i'll be seen here everyonce and awhile.

·
Registered
506 Posts
welcome back ryan

and ya, caught up in the moment would aptly describe it. but hey, that happens to the best of us : )

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Same here,wellcome back,im a member to several forums but i keep comeing back to this one,pretty good bunch of guys,[and a couple girls.witch is pretty cool]

·
Registered
227 Posts
Welcome back Ryan, glad you two could settle your differences. Without P-man and you bickering I wouldn't have been exposed to such great art work. P-man I see some unlocked talent, can you autograph this for me! [:D] J-2-800

.............../´¯/
............,/¯../
.........../..../
...../´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.\.................'...../

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
LMAO .....welcome back flyin ryan,

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Originally posted by j-2-800
[br]Welcome back Ryan, glad you two could settle your differences. Without P-man and you bickering I wouldn't have been exposed to such great art work. P-man I see some unlocked talent, can you autograph this for me! [:D] J-2-800

.............../´¯/
............,/¯../
.........../..../
...../´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
[:D]Ya gotta admit the artwork was funny as hell.[:D][:D]

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by j-2-800
[br]Welcome back Ryan, glad you two could settle your differences. Without P-man and you bickering I wouldn't have been exposed to such great art work. P-man I see some unlocked talent, can you autograph this for me! [:D] J-2-800

.............../´¯/
............,/¯../
.........../..../
...../´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
LOL

Sure

"Jeff Calder AKA: Polaris-Man"

That's the best I can do.

I know I know, I have far too much time on my hands.

I just remember him saying he wanted to give me the finger, and I could give him the finger, so I did.

[8D][:D]

Ah, I'm so mature, it's great.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts