Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i put an ad in the kinda local area classified thing for the ol PS, hopefully someone is lookin for a sled at this time of year, $4.50 a week...what are rates in your areas? get 25 words for $4.50/week + $.20 for every extra word.

all i can say is i hope someone is lookin for a sled now as it will be waste of 13 bucks if they arent, i plan on selling my coat, gloves, mittens and sled cover with it. i dont know bout my helmet yet as i might want a full face one for them real cold days, i am gonna get a moto x style one that matches my new sled better than my green/black/orange full face one now.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Keep your full face one too. I haven't used an MX style one yet but I know that Pman doesn't like usin it when it's like -25C

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Hmm, on our first trip to the duck mountains it was about -30C in the morning and around -25 during the day, here's a pic of me:

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/dmtrip37.jpg

And on our second trip it was -38C in the morning, about -28 during the day, here's another pic of me:

/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/dmtrip2act15.jpg

From these pics u can see which one I prefer when it's cold. I learned my lesson from the first trip. Don't get rid of the full face helmet.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Hey arctic cat guy, i noticed that in one of the forums you referred to your sled as a P.O.S may i ask what your snowmobile is?

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL......AC powder special 600 EFI LE, its not really a POS i just really hate it as it is a long track n such...

·
Registered
749 Posts
Cool, those are nice sleds. I'm geussing yours is the 600 twin right, I'm pretty sure the powder extremes are the triples.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yup, 600 twin, incredible bottom end power, but of course it is a mtn sled and cluthced for bottom end, it will get going 60 fast and after that it levels off, but i like the acceleration more than the actual speed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts