Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Today Me and My Cuz were comin back from a ball game. When we were coming back I decided to go down our prarie road. And the Coulee runs trought the rode. And I forgot all about it. We were riding down the edge of the road and It was pure white and you couldn't see the bumps and stuff in the snow. I was only goin like 25-30, then I saw this Ditch I was like O ****!!, locked up the binders and still slid into the ditch then it threw me like 6 ft. The ditch was 6ft deep and the snow was hard and it was straight up. Then my cuz got sucked in the ditch to and hit the ditch to. He flew 7 ft. Well neither of us got hurt but for my sled was a different story. Well first of all my brand new C&A ski snapped in half. And when he came in the ditch he hit my sled and cracked the hood, and ripped my belly pan prtty bad. The only thing that happend to his sled was my side panel went into his belly pan and theres a like a 7-8 in. slit. I will get some pics But we almost have the sled fixed. Its not gonna be like it used to be but it will work. But like wat me, him and everyone else said, Well the good thing is atleast no one got hurt.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
mant hat sucks hope you get it fixed soon and are back in the snow and glad your not hurt

·
Registered
66 Posts
ya that sucks, good thing u were already going slow

·
Registered
191 Posts
wow that sucks.........hope u get it fixed soon so u can be out sledding again

·
Registered
577 Posts
You must have been going faster than 25pmh. If you hit the brakes you should have stopped no problem.. at least your cousin could have stopped.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by BarkMulcher
[br]You must have been going faster than 25pmh. If you hit the brakes you should have stopped no problem.. at least your cousin could have stopped.
I was goin like 25 we slowed way down because the field was gettin low on snow in that spot then we pulled up on the edge were there was more snow then I saw it and I slammed on the brakes and still slid into it. I wastn very far from it when I noticed it

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Bummer. I saw a plastic welding kit in Northern Tool Supply, maybe you can fix the cracks.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well Today i Found out both my C&A's r shot, and I got the sled back together it doesnt look half bad but has some scuff mark and sratches and some gouges from his ski. the only thing i have left to fix is the hood

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
Your lucky your typing about hit. How did your tekvest work? I hope you were wearing one. Now you see how fast stuff happens.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Originally posted by arcticcatmatt
[br]Your lucky your typing about hit. How did your tekvest work? I hope you were wearing one. Now you see how fast stuff happens.

Ever since your accident, Matt, you have been a tekvest nazi. LOL

(I hope nazi isn't considered offensive on this site)

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Achotrod
[br]its really hard to break C&As ! Glad your ok! What skis are u using now?
I put my stock skis back on but im gonna try to find another set of C&A's because i really like them, or else another aftermarket ski.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
[br]Your lucky your typing about hit. How did your tekvest work? I hope you were wearing one. Now you see how fast stuff happens.
Nope I dont have a tekvest, kindda wish I would've

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
Originally posted by Pance
[br]

Ever since your accident, Matt, you have been a tekvest nazi. LOL

(I hope nazi isn't considered offensive on this site)
I would consider it a safety nazi. I just don't want what happend to me, to EVER EVER[/size=2] happen to any of you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts