Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sunday i bring home my new toy. 1986 Pontiac Fiero SE 2m6 2.8 liter v6 auto pretty decent shape rear spoiler power windows locks trunk release rear defrost red and black with grey interior. ill have pics sunday ofcourse.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive owned a fiero with a 350 in it. i paid 700 for this one and it will be the 6th fiero ive owned.i plan on stroking the 2.8 out to a 3.1 then supercharging it running 24# injectors and 12lbs of boost.porting polishing and custom bored out intake cold air intake and also adding leather seats

·
Registered
637 Posts
Yah I stroke my..... OH wait, what are we talking about..!?

Sounds like a project ahead Bob, lookin' forward to the pics..

·
Registered
352 Posts
ya fieros make excellent kit cars because you can do so much to em...include dropping a 350 in em.....i would like to get my hands on one but right now i dont have the $$$

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Sounds like a good project..

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
I was talking to someone that had a 383 crate motor in his, it was pretty damn cool. He said he went through a couple trannies a summer though :-(

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah dean it depends if its a manual or a auto in higher hp instances. the auto tranny will take up to 450 hpstock but the manual will only take like 340 hp

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Are they RWD?? Seems like a V8 would be hard to fit in their, wouldnt you have to use a tranny that would bolt up to the V8 or is their a conversion to make it bolt up to the factory tranny?

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
wow those fieros look nice, is that a body kit he makes or something? They look nothing like stock.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
about the only thing he did to that was put lower ground effects and taller wing stands on it otherwise its a stock 86 gt body

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Thats cool, iv seen a few of those cars driving around but never knew you could do that kind of work to them..It looks like it would be a good sleeper car...Pretty neat..

·
Registered
352 Posts
ya i almost did it this last summer...but decided i needed something that can handle well on ice....i didnt do either lol but i have been thinking about buying another Ranger and dropping a 351 in it.

·
Registered
226 Posts
That thing oughta fly!! Have you seen what you can do with a Fiero?

/snofan/../images/users/kimba466/lambofiero.jpg

Pretty cool stuff!!

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
im a fiero fanatic and would never molest a fiero with a rebody unless it was turning a notchback into a fast back which i might be doing with my 86 se and dropping a different motor. im leaning more towards a series 2 3800 supercharged. that will make it scream. one thing about the lambo kit cars is you get into the car and still see a fiero dash and stuff.

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
that looks too much like a matchbox car for some reason. the edges are all so damn sharp and square.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well ill have pics of my car up soon as my camera comes back from repair , damn son thru it in the toilet.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts