Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my buddies need to invest in a trailer. hahaha.

dave m.
/snofan/../images/users/DaveMartin/2sleds1truck.jpg

·
Registered
15 Posts
ha, ha

I saw two lseds stacked on top of each other in the back of a Ford Ranger pick up. How they got them out I'll nevr guess.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Yea... Trainer would be good[:)]

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Now thats a boxfull..haha

·
Registered
699 Posts
how did they get them in there like that? and looks like all that is holding the mxz in is a ones of those black bungies hahaha thats funny

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i take it they drove the RMK orwhatever sled it is u can see the rear end of into the box like regular, then lifted it up at that weird angle with track on side of box, then got bunch of guys to life MXz in there they way it is...or they found a real big snow bank to drive onto truck with......[:D]

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
apparently they drove the rmk on there like normal, then swung the back end up the one side. then they drove the mxz on as far as it would go, and swung its back end around the other way. looks to me like the only thing holding them in there is the one strap on the mxz. i didn't go up on this day, cause i still have the broken thumb and cast. the boys tell me that there was 3 feet fresh that day, and they spent most of their time getting un-stuck. did everyone else get the same dump we did? anyone have any pics of it?

dave m

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
acctually i went riding last weekend. its weird pulling the throttle with your fingers instead of pushing it with your thumb. i was able to get around alright. can't throw it around quite as well, but hill climbs are no problem. seems quite a bit easier to carve corners while pointing up hill. 1 more week and the cast comes off. not sure if i'll be able to turn the throttle back around, but at least i'll be able to bend my wrist again. still lots of riding left this season so i'm not too upset.

dave m

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Right on,
Riding is still really good here hoping for sunshine tomorrow, gonna try out my new freebie digi cam post the pics next week.

Glad to hear that it didn't ruin your season.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts