Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep my XLT is totalled i was riding with my buddy and i hit a drainiage ditch doin about 60 and i launched in the air, fell off the back and landed on my feet and fractured my leg, as for my sled it landed on the ass end of the tunnel, endoed, and rolled , all that good stuff. Take a look at the pics [:(] [V] [:(!]
BEFORE [attachment=29203] AFter [attachment=56021]
[attachment=56022]
[attachment=56024]
[attachment=56025]
[attachment=56027]

Attachments

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
wow that sucks dood

·
Registered
460 Posts
That sucks, Ive been lucky so far. Going to fix it? Or to early to think about that yet? Best part about ridin a wedge is that there is a ton of them out there for cheap.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
If ya lived close id sell ya a wedge tunel and bulkhead for cheap but your pretty far away. that sucks wrecking is never fun!

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Ive got a pretty nice 1998 xcr 440 set up for a tripple with no engine. Just something to consider

·
Registered
189 Posts
Ahh, it'll buff out.

Seriously, glad you're ok, sucks about the sled. But as others have said, there's a ton of wedge chassis's out there just waiting to be put back to use.

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
ahh that sled dosnt look to bad, you shoulda seen what happend when my friends f7 landed on the ass end... bummer about the leg.

·
Registered
571 Posts
If money can buy it, it ain't that important. Glad to hear you are OK (for the most part)

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
sorry about the fracture that sure does suck. but as for the sled, a little duct tape some rubber cement it will be good as new

·
Registered
661 Posts
Originally posted by MoJuice
[br]If money can buy it, it ain't that important. Glad to hear you are OK (for the most part)
Well said. Sleds can be replaced or fixed and only hurt your wallet. your body usually hurts alot worse. Sorry 'bout your leg. Sure you'll be back on a sled soon after healing.

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
o man what a bummer it looks like u had some ridable snow to. sorry about the leg. yea the sled busted up and so is your leg but hey it could have been worse think of it that way. i hope the best for u and your sled.

·
Registered
191 Posts
at least you are gonna be ok....suks alot about your sled though

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
hhhhhmmmmmmm....sucks,your done, I haven't even started.what a year!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Wow sorry to here sorry bout the leg and sled. How did it happen like did you launch over a hill and not know the ditch was there? i kinda did the same thingjust didnt wreck my sled i wrecked my ankle tho

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
get well soon so you can get back on the trail with a new ride. Real sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
OUCH!!!! Is your leg just hairline fractured, or did the bone actually snap and move a little?
Besides the leg, I'm glad to hear you are alright.
Worry about the sled later.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts