Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all our snow is gettin pretty hard now, dont have to worry bout gettin stuck nemore, just gotta worry bout gettin thrown around, hopefully they groom the trail here pretty soon, but i dont think there is quite enough snow for that yet

·
Registered
60 Posts
Have you been able to rack up many miles?
How far frrom Fargo does a guy have to go to find ridable snow? The reason I ask is I'm going to be up that way around New Years.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Originally posted by arctic-cat-guy
[br]all our snow is gettin pretty hard now, dont have to worry bout gettin stuck nemore, just gotta worry bout gettin thrown around, hopefully they groom the trail here pretty soon, but i dont think there is quite enough snow for that yet
I wish i had that problem..[;)]

We still have NO snow!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Our snow is great, and our groomer was going today [:)]

From fargo, if u wanna ride here, just drive straight to Canada up I-29. That's where I'm at, I'm about 8 miles into Canada, and I think it's pretty good here. It's about a 2 hour drive from Fargo.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Yep, snow is getting harder here too. Still can't drive in the bottom of most ditches or you get stuck and can hardly go.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I wish I could go get stuck in snow, but all I can get stck in is mud with my friends 4 wheeler, it's getting a little cold for that now tho, the mud has been ice for a couple of weeks now, time to travelle accross it now.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the riding is alright here still, not terrible by any means, but i figured it was gettin pretty hard when i was gettin all set to plow through a drift today and it didnt work out, i pretty much bounced my chest off the windsheild, it was a lil harder than anticipated, the ditches will have a good base in most places now, just a lil more snow and it would be awsome riding again.....

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I don't care if the snow is hard, at least we have some. Won't catch me complaining anyway.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts