Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... went out on my first ride today. What a damn blast. I still haven't been able to wipe the grin off my face. We rode for almost 6 hours and I'm about to pass out. The viper ran like a raped ape, I'm psyched how well it performed with the extras. At any rate, here are some pics.

The ridin crew:
/snofan/../images/users/SXViper_UT/crew.jpg

Our raceway:
/snofan/../images/users/SXViper_UT/race.jpg

My buddy leapin his MMax:
/snofan/../images/users/SXViper_UT/MMax.jpg

Damn what a great day!

·
Registered
892 Posts
That is awesome, I had mine running toady for some mechanical fixes, but no snow yet.[V]. I bet you had a blast.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We were up pretty high. . . right around 8000+. The best thing about this ride. . . that 800 RMK had to look at my tail lights! Nothing like a little friendly competition :)

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
/me is jealous

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
You SUCK j/k. The pics look great.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Holy smokes, riding already? Sweet! Looks like it was one fun day.

·
Registered
20 Posts
How much horsepower do you lose at 8000 feet? Its pretty drastic isnt it, like around 30-40%. I guess the fuel economy is there.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Was fun, I wish I had a big old cargo plane and a ton of Extra cash. I'd fly around and pick you foos up! You shorty guys would have a blast in this stuff. Not sure how much horsepower I lost . . . felt damn quick to me tho. It was interesting to adjust the eyes to sledding again. We had quite a bit of flat light which makes finding the bumps and turns hard to see at 80mph, lol.

The Hauck setup is ridiculous. . . the viper feels like a new machine. My buddy did some work on his MMax as well, new head, roller clutch and reeds. It feel totally different too. All I know is my plugs were a nice brown color!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Was fun, I wish I had a big old cargo plane and a ton of Extra cash. I'd fly around and pick you foos up! You shorty guys would have a blast in this stuff. Not sure how much horsepower I lost . . . felt damn quick to me tho. It was interesting to adjust the eyes to sledding again. We had quite a bit of flat light which makes finding the bumps and turns hard to see at 80mph, lol.

The Hauck setup is ridiculous. . . the viper feels like a new machine. My buddy did some work on his MMax as well, new head, roller clutch and reeds. It feel totally different too. All I know is my plugs were a nice brown color!

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Someday I will make it out west to ride. It looks awesome, but in the mean time if you do get a cargo plane you will find me just outside of Minneapolis MN.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Man looks awesome, enjoy it and keep a big smile on your face for the rest of us.
In case anyone asks you can tell them your enjoying the snow for a group of 100+ who are counting on you to have the good time for them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts