Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since I didn't get to ride all but oh....once last winter, and it has been summer for a good while now...sleds haven't been the top of my list. I actually feared I was somewhat losing my faith. But NO! The sleds prevailed yet again yesterday.

My mom picked me up from school so I didn't have to ride the bus w/ the junior high kids (eek!) and we went into Meijer's to get some food. Stopped in the magazine aisle and picked up both an American Snowmobiler and SnowGoer. Right there did it. Could smell the exhaust again and hear the silencer...good feeling. Now I'm anxious, but at the same time not. My dad's already told my brother and I that we won't ride that much w/ him this year, but I'm still hopin. My mom caved last year and let us leave the sleds here, AND I can drive before long so hopefully I can start goin on rides w/ my friends around here. If my dad follows through w/ getting a REV this year, even better [:)]. If not, the 02 X is just fine.

Now I'll just go stare out the window waiting for the leaves to fall and the flakes to follow.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
yeh, I pretty much have all the slednecks videos memorized..

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha, sad how that happens...

I have 4, 5, Braap, and Braap Braap....tonight when I go to bed I'll probly watch a few of them.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I have sn 1-5 and 2scs3-5 and Alticity (Enter Sled cinema)

I've watched sn4 and sn3 today :)

Atleast there is some salvation from the summertime blues.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Originally posted by wannabe377
[br] If my dad follows through w/ getting a REV this year, even better [:)]. If not, the 02 X is just fine.
I'd hate to see you have to 'rough' it another year on a 02 ProX.

Times are different I guess from when I was 16.

·
Registered
414 Posts
When i was young my dad let me drive his ski-doo 1970 mod long track whith 18 hp!!!. it's hard to be 16 today............

Arctic cat Wildcat 700 efi mc

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
my first sled was a 1989 yamaha 340 ovation, far cry from a 02 prox, ive never even ridden anything remotely that new.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, MXZ X, yellow is better, haha. But yea, if I get to ride more than I did last year I'll be alright.

And please, don't start the crap about how "kids are spoiled now". I know I didn't buy the sled, yet I NEVER said it was my sled. They're all my dads'...he bought them, I help work on them and ride them and respect every bit of it and don't take if for granted.

Edit and note: The part where I said "If my dad follows through w/ getting a REV this year, even better . If not, the 02 X is just fine." was meant in a sarcastic tone and somewhat of a joke. I know that it's a kick ass sled, no doubt about it...

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Hey don't give us guys who buy things for the kids crap. I have done this same kind of thing so that we have something that we can do together. Ok none of my kids go on the big hill climb trips but they all enjoy riding around the lake on the trails when were at the cabin for the weekend. It is good that his dad has the time and money to buy things so they can have some common interests. Makes things around the house a whole lot more livable.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts