Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went for a 120mile ride today *Pics* *Vids* and... I busted my windsheild[B)](could have been alot worse though). kind of a long story ill type later if someone asks, but heres some pics of the windsheild and other pics,some vids too that pinkpower33 took of me today. if u wanna here the dg can here your go[:D] over all the trails were great a little more snow would be good but hey i am not complaining.[:p]

Here's the vids link:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=PolarisRocks0822

Windsheild pics:

[attachment=57692]

[attachment=57693]

[attachment=57694]

[attachment=57695]

Other pics:

[attachment=57696]

[attachment=57699]

[attachment=57701]

[attachment=57702]

[attachment=57703]

[attachment=57704]

[attachment=57708]

[attachment=57709]

[attachment=57710]

[attachment=57711]

[attachment=57714]

[attachment=57715]

Attachments

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i like it when you could just scroll and see the pics...

edit: oh wait it's like that now lol.

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by 04Prox2
[br]Looks good, I guess you guys love those XCR's huh?
no not at all[:p] they are great proforming machines. mines a gas hog but shes fun to ride.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
holy wedge festival.......I love it!!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
i love the way those white wedge sleds looked. i really wanted one of the 98 700xc's when they were new. man, i need to get out there and ride. not planning on hitting NY anytime soon though. heck, i don't need the fine for my pipes.

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by Customized89Trail
[br]i love the way those white wedge sleds looked. i really wanted one of the 98 700xc's when they were new. man, i need to get out there and ride. not planning on hitting NY anytime soon though. heck, i don't need the fine for my pipes.
speaking of pipes there was no trail police out today i was surprised.[:0]

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
The pigs will be out this weekend. Ran into em last weekend near Tug Hill Inn. Looks like a good time. My sled would've fit right in [:D]

I should be riding some of the same trails on Saturday.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
i ran into a guy i used to hang out with years ago and he told me that last winter he got fined in NY for pipes on his sled and it was $600!!!

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by Customized89Trail
[br]i ran into a guy i used to hang out with years ago and he told me that last winter he got fined in NY for pipes on his sled and it was $600!!!
OH MY GOD!!! are u serious[:0]! My mother would woop on me,[B)] because I dont have all of that money.[8)]

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by artiksno340
[br]The pigs will be out this weekend. Ran into em last weekend near Tug Hill Inn. Looks like a good time. My sled would've fit right in [:D]

I should be riding some of the same trails on Saturday.
If I ride up there during the weekend the stock cans gunna be going on lol.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Well, we had a 583 with an MBRP can on it, which are loud, and they didn't even ask him about it, so I guess it just depends if the cop is having a good day or not.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Either way your sled sounds sick, and it really depends on the cop that pulls you over. I have seen a F7 get a ticket with an SLP can but about 3 hrs later when I drove through the same intersection (the big T) they let a guy go with an old indy without a can!! Not even kidding becuase I saw it missing because he didnt have a hood. Different DEC guys though.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts