Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went for a ride today with the snow we got(not much) but i guess they are calling for some more later on in the week. but here are some pics.

[attachment=50916]

[attachment=50917]

[attachment=50919]

Attachments

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
nice i had some this morning but by the time i got home from school it was all melted

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Feels nice to get out the first time of the year no matter how much snow is on the ground doesnt it!!

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Achotrod
[br]Feels nice to get out the first time of the year no matter how much snow is on the ground doesnt it!!
true that![:D]

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
yesterday was supposed to be my first big ride untill I got about 15 miles out of town when my belt blew and took a oil and a fuel line with it......had a spare but that didnt help
anyways of course I was riding alone and I waited about an hour before someone came riding along and towed me back to town
kinda sucked!
but im glad everyone is getting to ride........its been a long wait

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
WOW. . Now thats a nice lookin sled. Looks 10x better with snow under it. And im really diggin your headlight cover.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
That is a totally gnar sled, good job! after a few more inches under her the carbides wont be digging dirt and it'll be a sweet ride.

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea i was sliding pretty good when i turned but i think i had ice under the skis. if not then i need more snow and or carbides. I hooks up well with the ripsaw man i did not think my sled had all that power, till it got traction to the ground.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
looks like fun

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
ahh steve you just wait buddy, just wait.

I figured someone would be riding today! barnes corners has over a foot!

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol! brenden u at college? your sled almost done? I still have not got my jets yet, hey i did not foul a plug(thats weired). wow i did not know they got all of that i know they were getting snow but i was not sure what it actully added up to.

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by SleD_CrEW
[br]Nice looking indy. Thats a graet sled I can't believe how much work you have done to that sled awesome job man!
Thanks[:D] their is still some more to come. i am just brainstorming.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
sweet sled i likeing the cover

·
Registered
685 Posts
Good job too....

Looks nice.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
i have an xcr 600 also ....took mine out for the first time yesterday too

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yea they are nice. but... i have a 2000 indy triumph 600 engine in it now just the updated xlt engine and last. from what i have heard the best xlt that left polais warehouse.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
yeah lucky son of a bi*ch

1 - 20 of 24 Posts