Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went for an imaginary ride on my sled today, imagin all the snow we woulda had had this rain been snow...it was fun..now i kinda got the sleddin fever and wishin summer was over already.....pretty soon ill have to start her up to smell the 2stroke smoke...

Give next year chance before we all give up...​

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
i started my txl up yesterday to smell the 2 stroke oil burning. im gald i have 2 2 stroke bikees the keep me kinda satisfied for the summer

Bobby
My wife said its Her or the sleds........ I'm sure gonna miss her

Stop Inbreeding....... Ban country Music

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by jbjbjb4:
What are we going to do when the 4 strokers take off?

'00' 500 XC SP
[/quote]

Then you'll go fire up your gas powerd weed eater!

What if someone made cologne that was called 2-stroke smoke???

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
yeah, i fire up the ol xlt now and again to keep the bottom end lubed, and to more importantly.....get my fix! (or just piss off the neighbors) i guess i should fog it, but i may be moving, so i am just waiting to see first.

i think the 2-stroke cologne would be a big hit amoung the sleddin community, dont think the ladies would like it much though

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
b4 u go anywhere just go start up ur sled and stand in the smoke for a few minutes, there is ur 2stroke cologne. but i dont like of 2stroke on ur clothes, not quite as good smellin as in the air, and 2strokes in the summer when its hot doesnt have quite the sweet smell as in the winter when its cold...

Give next year chance before we all give up...​

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
mmm 2 stroke cologne. I have ripped the back yard up a couple times on the viper already. My dad left it sit in the back yard so I have to move it every other week to mow the weeds around it. First time I did it I just puttered and moved it. The last time I did it my sister was in the backyard on a little go kart and I wanted to show her up so I just sat and waited and cracked that snappy throttle. You can see in the grass where the skis weren't touching the ground for a good 20-30 feet :)

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by MegaMan:
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by jbjbjb4:
What are we going to do when the 4 strokers take off?

'00' 500 XC SP
[/quote]

Then you'll go fire up your gas powerd weed eater!

What if someone made cologne that was called 2-stroke smoke???

[/quote]

Oh Ya i do that all the time... my mom thinks i'm nuts, i just sit there and rev it, back and forth...oh i love it.

GO HARD, OR GO HOME - IF YOU COME TO A FORK IN THE ROAD...TAKE IT

·
Registered
8 Posts
yeah had to put or Polaris SKS 700 in our garage, got to rip the shit out of the lwan pulling wheelies!! thing is the best, will not hae to buy another sled for years to come.

Lee

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Yesterday at like 9 at night when i was in walmart I was walking out and noticed this odd looking video game. I go over and it is a sleddin game so of course i am gonna play. It had handlebars and a seat with a suspension(decals) and everything you even use a throttle so i was all getting into it. it was sweet. I got some funny looks when i was leaning in the corners...

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Hahahahah, thats cool. I've never seen one of the snowmobile games like that. I love the the off road truck ones though. Guess I'll have to keep my eye out for one now the next time I'm at Wally World.

I can just picture mother's shuffling their children away from you while you sit there making snowmobile sounds and leaning into the corners and all

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ive seen that game alot......played it alot too....kinda makes u wanna cry when ur riding over all the metal and cement for half the race at bout 120mph......lol

When's Winter Coming Back?​

1 - 13 of 13 Posts