Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just went out for a short lil ride and tore up some grass......had maybe 2 inches of snow 2day and i held out for 2 hours after i got home from school and then i just coudlnt help it nemore and had to go out. here are some pics of sled and snow

there they are.....hope they dont load to slow or are to big......

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Just couldn't contain yourself huh? LoL, that's funny man hope you had a good time!! You know sleds look better in pics when they have a white backround!!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by bigwilly:
Looks like your skis were a little useless on the second last pic.

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

[/quote]

hehe.....ya......but thas the fun of it......i got goin pretty fast on those runs.....one tiem a lil to fast and bout hit my shop.....oops...hehe

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Awesome, at least some of us are taking pictures!

If only my sled were completely broken in, but hey, it's BRAND NEW

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
322 Posts
I hate you so much for three reasons right now...I'M PISSED!!! Not really, just miffed. First...you've got to ride your sled already. Second, my mom will not for anything let my dad leave a sled (not a one of em) at my house for the winter, which means I have to wait like 3 weeks or more sometime between even touching a sled. She won't trust me, when I've never done anything to break her trust. And third...I want a digital camera. When we do go out, we take lots of pictures, I just don't have a scanner.

But that's good for you man..glad you got out and had some fun. I'm just gonna whine some more I think to myself in my room for the night.

I may be young, but I ain't dumb!!! (I might seem like it, but I'm not. Anyways I don't think so.)
The Sled I Ride
2002 MX Z 800 X Yellow/Black

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
LOL! Boy, I'll say you ripped up some grass, especially when you came out of those corners and "got on it". Cool.

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i actually stopped b4 i canned it every time......some of those i kinda had to turn away from trees......that tore up some grass.....i either tore up grass....or made some nice marks w/ no skis......lol......IT WAS FUN eitehr way

1 - 10 of 10 Posts