Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pictures of a little spin me and a budy took today. He had to go to work and just stopped over, so we drove around for a bit.

http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/snofan/sled_shed_0203.asp

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Nice pics!

That plowed field looks a bit rough to land on...[;)][:D]

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did. I hit a drift kinda funny and the sled went sideways in the air and bucked me off, I landed kinda down in the dith in front of me and the sled rolled right in front of my head. If I would have been another foot farther ahead I would have gotten ran over.

·
Registered
777 Posts
whos using there carb boots as plug holders,heard lots of horror stories,crack boots- burnt motors,,,plugs falling out and getting eating by the clutches. something to think about,

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Looks like fun. I think we have more snow here, tomorrow me and a guy are leading the groomer around, showin him where we want trail. Is that edge X a 500? Looks like it.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol, that be me using them places as plug holders. They fit in there nice and snug, never hade a problem with them yet.

It is a 600 Edge X. Same engine as yours P-Man. My buddy got it last year. He just put a 3 inch riser on it, and studs the end of last season.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts