Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to my first watercross races today. I have never seen anything like it before. It's amazing how you can race and take turns with a machine that doesn't float. Towards the end of the night they brought out a jump that was about 6 ft. tall that they were jumping off. A few of the guys sank on the landing, but a lot of racers rode off with it after doing tricks too. What an experience.

·
Registered
134 Posts
i never been to a watercross...but i heard in a few states they banded it because of all the hazards...but sounds like fun

Duct tape the only real solution

·
Registered
948 Posts
This is the closest I've ever gotten.

And a few more here:

http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/polarisman/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=&TOPIC_ID=2361

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
83 Posts
I am pretty sure 377safari is saying crossing that little puddle is pussy. Taking a picture of that is even worse, and posting that on the forum is ridiculous. The topic is about watercross, not puddle/rock cross. The tool in the pic is on the bottom and going really slow, you can tell by all the water spraying in front of the sled.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Are you saying that he is driving through the water instead of over it. lol

Still a cool pic.

But yea I think we can all see that he's not on top. Still more water than I have been on or in. I think that would be a good way to get all the salt of your sled before storage though.

·
Registered
83 Posts
ripperd2- sorry about the typos, I changed the 'g' to an 's' for you.

This is what I would consider watercross, and this is not even that huge. The lake froze in a lot the night before I ran it. /snofan/../images/users/xtremepolaris2/skipping2pic.jpg

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
He said he wasn't water-crossing.

>This is the closest I've ever gotten.

And you didn't proofread still...

>....The tool in the pic......

I don't mean to be an ass, but it makes it much easier to read ;-)

-Dean

·
Registered
83 Posts
I still don't see the error in "The tool in the pic." If you would point it out for me it would be greatly appreciated. That way if would be much easier for others to understand.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
You guys are a bunch of dinks. He was joking that that was all hes done. Stop being a bunch of macho punks.

·
Registered
117 Posts
is proofread spelt like PROOFREAD OR PROOF-READ you spelt is both ways now I cant understand it. My point is, as long as you get the idea who gives an ess?

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
I guess tool is slang for person or sled in your area?

Anyway, lmao at semantics, i'm outtie this thread.

-Dean

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Tool = dumbass, retard, stupid....

ie. Your such a tool...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts