Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to my first watercross races today. I have never seen anything like it before. It's amazing how you can race and take turns with a machine that doesn't float. Towards the end of the night they brought out a jump that was about 6 ft. tall that they were jumping off. A few of the guys sank on the landing, but a lot of racers rode off with it after doing tricks too. What an experience.

·
Registered
134 Posts
i never been to a watercross...but i heard in a few states they banded it because of all the hazards...but sounds like fun

Duct tape the only real solution

·
Registered
948 Posts
This is the closest I've ever gotten.

And a few more here:

http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/polarisman/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=&TOPIC_ID=2361

-----------------------------
I think.... therefore I sled
-----------------------------
Two '94 Indy XLT SKS

·
Registered
83 Posts
I am pretty sure 377safari is saying crossing that little puddle is pussy. Taking a picture of that is even worse, and posting that on the forum is ridiculous. The topic is about watercross, not puddle/rock cross. The tool in the pic is on the bottom and going really slow, you can tell by all the water spraying in front of the sled.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Are you saying that he is driving through the water instead of over it. lol

Still a cool pic.

But yea I think we can all see that he's not on top. Still more water than I have been on or in. I think that would be a good way to get all the salt of your sled before storage though.

·
Registered
83 Posts
ripperd2- sorry about the typos, I changed the 'g' to an 's' for you.

This is what I would consider watercross, and this is not even that huge. The lake froze in a lot the night before I ran it. /snofan/../images/users/xtremepolaris2/skipping2pic.jpg

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
He said he wasn't water-crossing.

>This is the closest I've ever gotten.

And you didn't proofread still...

>....The tool in the pic......

I don't mean to be an ass, but it makes it much easier to read ;-)

-Dean

·
Registered
117 Posts
is proofread spelt like PROOFREAD OR PROOF-READ you spelt is both ways now I cant understand it. My point is, as long as you get the idea who gives an ess?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.