Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i called fox today and they said they dont have any rear shocks for my sled just front ones does any one know were i can get rear fox shocks for a 03 ski doo rev mxz 800. Thanks

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
if you mean floats, i don't think they sell them for the rear. you maybe can make a pair fit though, with modifications.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Yeah basically all fairly new (2000 and up) polaris' have fox in the rear. If you wanted to go in that direction, it's probably rebuildable. or this http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ski-doo-rev-800R-800HO-sc-10-IV-rear-shocks-HPG-mxz-800-/360256874417?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Snowmobile_Parts_Accessories&hash=item53e0fba7b1

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
If I were you, I'd say screw the Fox for the back and drop a C-36 clicker in there. Factory fox shocks ( not clickers, ressis, or floats ) are WAY over rated.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
skidoo800modd said:
were can i get some C-36 clicker from and is [highlight=yellow]fox best of the best[/highlight=yellow]
some would argue no, Walker Evans are extreamly nice, they are all nice, i prefer Walker Evans,

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya bc i can do nothing with the sled i cant get a set of fox shocks or any good
shocks for the rear they dont make a set for a 03 my rear shocks are so bad when i sit diwn on it and
get off it the rear stays down it dont come back up

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
skidoo800modd said:
ya bc i can do nothing with the sled i cant get a set of fox shocks or any good
shocks for the rear they dont make a set for a 03 my rear shocks are so bad when i sit diwn on it and
get off it the rear stays down it dont come back up
You can't find a set of fox shocks for the rear so your going to sell it? Are you retarded?

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
get your shocks re-charged for the 8th time. your rear ones are blown. pay $50 (instead of $500 for new shocks you dont need). that sled will jump just fine with recharged shocks in.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
bj.hardy said:
skidoo800modd said:
were can i get some C-36 clicker from and is [highlight=yellow]fox best of the best[/highlight=yellow]
some would argue no, Walker Evans are extreamly nice, they are all nice, i prefer Walker Evans,
Fox's are pretty good cat and Polaris offered them in their sleds since the 90's. Walker Evans are made for Skidoo the only thing I hate about Walker Evans is the price, from what I hear is u get what u pay for. I can not remember off of the top of my head but I can not remember what type of shocks skidoo uses in their X model sleds. Example Ski Doo Summit 670 X. I like those 98 Summits that is why I picked that example

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Mad-Boondocker said:
bj.hardy said:
skidoo800modd said:
Fox's are pretty good cat and Polaris offered them in their sleds since the 90's. [highlight=yellow]Walker Evans are made for Skidoo the[/highlight=yellow] only thing I hate about Walker Evans is the price, from what I hear is u get what u pay for. I can not remember off of the top of my head but I can not remember what type of shocks skidoo uses in their X model sleds. Example Ski Doo Summit 670 X. I like those 98 Summits that is why I picked that example
then why are they sponsoring Polaris for all of their race sleds? i dont think ive seen any ski-doo's with them on them..

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
bj.hardy said:
Mad-Boondocker said:
bj.hardy said:
skidoo800modd said:
Fox's are pretty good cat and Polaris offered them in their sleds since the 90's. [highlight=yellow]Walker Evans are made for Skidoo the[/highlight=yellow] only thing I hate about Walker Evans is the price, from what I hear is u get what u pay for. I can not remember off of the top of my head but I can not remember what type of shocks skidoo uses in their X model sleds. Example Ski Doo Summit 670 X. I like those 98 Summits that is why I picked that example
then why are they sponsoring Polaris for all of their race sleds? i dont think ive seen any ski-doo's with them on them..
In the SLP catalog they are offered for Ski-Doo as well not made for 03 but Walker Evans does make shocks for Ski-Doo Rev chassis sleds along with Polaris check it
http://www.startinglineproducts.com/catalog.cfm?pageID=detail&catalogID=4&catID=26&productID=1299

1 - 20 of 47 Posts