Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Thought I'd throw a few West Coast pics up. Didn't do a lot of camera work this year. Nothing spectacular. Just nice to see the snow came out after all.

This is the beginning of the season. Barely 2 - 3 feet total.

These are from our last trip out. We were riding on 5 - 8 feet of new. Poor old 600's just couldn't cut it out there. Managed to get 9 miles in before the XCR popped a piston. Took both the Yamaha pulling and the XLT pushing to get it back to the parking lot. Lots of fun if you weren't the guy that blew the motor if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Nice pics Bman. I hope to once again see snow like that myself.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
barely 2 or 3 feet.....LOL.....2 or 3 feet here and i would be in heavan.....those are awsome pics. looks like awsome riding

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
That is alot of white stuff...

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by summitteer
[br]Where abouts were those pics taken? Awsome pics!
Summitteer, those are taken up on the Coquihalla pass. Been there? We're on the East side of the highway for the fist set of pics and the second set of pics are on the West side pipeline logging road.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Looks like the riding we have been doing 3 1/2 hours north of here.
Glad to see someone else is playin stuck boy too.
Nice pics.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I ride up there ALL the time. Have you ever been up Juliet? If not, you HAVE to go there, murray lakes is another great area. A little side note, the coquihalla runs mostly west-east. Also, i would asume from the looks of things you were on the tulameen road? Also, for everyone else that says thats not a lot of snow, it actually isn't for this area. In 1998/99 we got 67 FEET of snow at the bottom of the mountains. In a good year we can ride in those cut blocks without having to worry about hitting any trees or stumps.

·
Registered
331 Posts
all I can say is OMG! I've never seen snow like that here....not even in the deep, untracked woods...WOW, thanks for the pics of inspiration!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the nice comments. I have to agree with Summitteer too. Even though that's lots of snow, we are feeling the lulls too. Lots more to cover up out here with our clearcuts. <chuckle> [:D]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts