Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Lucky guy Darin....get to go hang out all over and ride then go sit at sled shows all winter. Damn you. Rocky Mountain Sledders might be heading up to Jackson for the hill climbs. One of or member is on the circuit. Dennis Sargent? or something.

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Come on up to shows ACG.
I had a good time visiting with you in SLC.
My wife thought you were really nice too.

For what it's worth, I do have a certain price to pay for the right to do what I do.
I don't get a day off from the last week in Sept through mid Nov.
At the end, the long drives to the shows are especially tedius.

But then, my job is all about snowmobiles and that in and of it's self is really energizing.
The riding part, well, I do have to test out products and show them as much as possible. Somebody has to do it....
In Feb I'm going to the Colorado Rockies for a big sled event there too. I'll be spending my 40th birthday "at work"
It's the Snowest forum ride, but I think Slednecks, Boondockers, and Compound guys will be there too. Good stuff. At least that's what I'm told.

Hey, now that I'm proof reading this, I do have a great job! lol

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
I sure do want to head up to Jackson. I think I should be free that weekend. Get to go to TX from like 3/4 - 3/17. Jackson is on the 27th isnt it?

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Originally posted by Student Driver
[br]I show Jackson as a 4 day weekend the weekend of the 24th
Should I bring an extra chair for you?
Extra chair and extra beer? [8D][;)][:D] Sounds good. Or should I bring the beer and you can give me a pass to get in for free?

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Or just all of the above...

How about this.
I don't have anyone working that one with me and it's pretty hard to do alone (no one to cover for bathroom breaks etc)
So how about I cover the beer, food, chair, and pass to get in, and I also throw you a $100 to help me out a little by covering for approx 5 to 10 minutes at a time every couple hours or so, so that mother nature can be propperly attended to.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
[br]Or just all of the above...

How about this.
I don't have anyone working that one with me and it's pretty hard to do alone (no one to cover for bathroom breaks etc)
So how about I cover the beer, food, chair, and pass to get in, and I also throw you a $100 to help me out a little by covering for approx 5 to 10 minutes at a time every couple hours or so, so that mother nature can be propperly attended to.
Awsome...I better make my reservations now...How many days is it again?

·
Administrator
13,097 Posts
Darn westerners.. hahaha

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
[br]March 22 through 25
I'll be booking my room on Monday.
I'll let you know what I find.

Hey Polaris Man,
I love the banner in your signature
If you are serious about this, I will have a room from the 23rd though the 25th.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
[br]Youy got it ACG
Wouldn't have offered if I wasn't serious.
So what did you find for rooms? Can I get a discount for saying Gravity Worx? Or should I just say I am on a government contract fighting fires in WY?

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
[br]I haven't had time yet.
I'll get it done tomorrow for sure though.
You do get a discount as a vendor, but I don't know how much and if it's more or less than the govt fire fighter thing or not.
Let me know when you get rooms and where at and I will see what I can do.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
What are the dates you guys are planning this ride? Me and my brother might be going to West the weekend of Feb 23-25

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
[br]I haven't had time yet.
I'll get it done tomorrow for sure though.
You do get a discount as a vendor, but I don't know how much and if it's more or less than the govt fire fighter thing or not.
So have you found anything out yet?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts